Steven Bauer and Saundra Santiago Talk Miami Ties At Shock Pop Comic Con

mvnyc

Great interviews. Saundra still looking good. Cool seeing Steven Bauer. I always thought he would've been a great Vice guest star. Talbott has aged well except his hair is white.Don't wish to be unkind but John Diehl looks like he's getting on in years.

About Saundra being in Scarface, she had an uncredited role near the start of Carlito's Way

Wow, she is still beautiful. She has aged so gracefully, how old is she now? I know she's a just a bit younger than DJ and PMT. Still looks great, it seems like they all aged pretty well. And yes, it would have been cool if she had played Gina in Scarface. I always thought the lady who did play her had hair that was too big, even for the 80s. And Steven Bauer was gorgeous back in those days. He really should have been a guest star on Miami Vice. He had everything Miami Vice, the looks, the style, the vibe. I can't believe he wasn't in one episode. He should have played a cartel member or better yet, a vice cop or fed from another city who has to work with Crockett and Tubbs on one mission, and gets on their nerves. That would have been a great episode to watch.

Edited by viceystyle
  • Like 2