Thank god it's friday!

Sjako

I'm celebrating with a glass of wine (or two) this weekend as my older daughter had her second ultrasound scan today: my second (future) grandchild is healthy but was coy so we still don't know whether I'm gonna have a second grandson or a first granddaughter. Really exciting times now :)

• Administrators

Probably hit the beach, supposed to be in the seventies here in Florida this weekend.

:evil:  :evil:  :evil: Hit the beach... in the 70s...   :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  it's cold here in Germany and you're writing about hitting the beach... :D :D :D

• Like 1

@agent 47

damn, I need to move to Florida. It's Still winter here in the UK like it has been for the last 4 months of rain and misery  ;(

@carolineUK

Congratulations, that's awesome

• Like 1

I am writing my second hobby, I enjoy a western evening and watch me the dollar trillogie with clint eastwood. Here in Germany it is very cold, there comes a the sun in the film just right. :)

• Like 2

• Administrators

:evil:  :evil:  :evil: Hit the beach... in the 70s...   :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  it's cold here in Germany and you're writing about hitting the beach... :D :D :D

It may get into the 70's this weekend here but I'm betting Agent 47 will not be getting wet! BTW, it was 34* this morning in Tampa, Florida. That's darn cold for this neck of the woods.

It may get into the 70's this weekend here but I'm betting Agent 47 will not be getting wet! BTW, it was 34* this morning in Tampa, Florida. That's darn cold for this neck of the woods.

Nah, I never get in the water. Just walk around and get in some sea air. Maybe wait for the sun to start going down, put on some wayfarers and hum "Heartbeat" by Red 7 as I do it.

• Administrators

Nah, I never get in the water. Just walk around and get in some sea air. Maybe wait for the sun to start going down, put on some wayfarers and hum "Heartbeat" by Red 7 as I do it.

That doesn't make things better  :evil:  :p  :D

• Administrators

34 ?(  ?(  OK, then I can stay in Germany. 34 we have over here, too.

FYI: I'm talking Fahrenheit not Celcius. ;-)

• Administrators

FYI: I'm talking Fahrenheit not Celcius. ;-)

Yes, I know ;)

BTW: we have 46 at the moment (nearly midnight in Germany). So, it was colder in Florida than in Germany... ah, everything's all right  :D  :D

Having a glass of red with some friends tonight, then planting some new flowers in my front yard.  Weather here in California has been pretty terrific lately.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!  :D 

• Like 2

I'll happily trade places with those of you in FL. :)

Going down to -8F here (-22C) overnight. We have around 1.5 feet of snow on the ground here from a couple weeks ago and we've had sub zero cold.  

Thinking about planning a return trip to South Florida as I am waaaaaaaay overdue.

I need beaches, sand and warm water.

I'm celebrating with a glass of wine (or two) this weekend as my older daughter had her second ultrasound scan today: my second (future) grandchild is healthy but was coy so we still don't know whether I'm gonna have a second grandson or a first granddaughter. Really exciting times now :)

Congrats, Caroline!

• Like 1

I'll happily trade places with those of you in FL. :)

Going down to -8F here (-22C) overnight. We have around 1.5 feet of snow on the ground here from a couple weeks ago and we've had sub zero cold.  

Thinking about planning a return trip to South Florida as I am waaaaaaaay overdue.

I need beaches, sand and warm water.

-8F?!?

Man that is cold! Never experienced such a big freeze over here...

Stay warm pal!

Edited by Christian

-8F?!?

Man that is cold! Never experienced such a big freeze over here...

Stay warm pal!

-8*???? Boy that sounds cold?!?!?! ;-)

It has been very cold this winter and Thursday our temps of -8F broke a record from 1938. Think we've had a number of sub-zero temps so far, with more tonight and Sunday.  Thankfully I have heated seats in the car.  ;)

And you have to add wind chill to those temps so the real feel was even colder. 

We get the extremes in Chicago....90s in the Summer and sub zero in the Winters.

We once had a 4 or 6 week period of Summer temps hotter than Miami.

Edited by Sonny-Burnett