Magnum PI music video

Kavinsky

Just came across this, and figured it'd deserve its own thread, as while Vice gets alot of music set to it in the music tribute camp, you really dont see any magnum PI ones

not to mention alot of shots of the Early 308 they used in the first seasons, a 1979 model that I think might have also been used by Dean and Sammy in the Cannonball Run Movie

• Like 1

Very cool music. So damn 80's!

Also love the Ferrari 308...but what i never get is this chasing thing with sports cars.

An old limosine is chasing a Porsche or a Ferrari. In the city or outer city the sports car would have been gone in 20 sec. They chase would be over!

You see such crap every week on television.

Indeed, some of the funnest ones happened with the saint and the man from uncle, where they were having trouble chasing down an ice cream truck with a Karmann Ghia Volkswagen, now THAT was stupid lol

and with the 308 in red, well, dont leave the targa top off unless you like the attention from the ladies lol

Edited by Kavinsky

Awesome find. Music was okay, IMO, but the video was great! I did a run through of that show as the dvd box sets became available. Very different atmosphere from Miami Vice, except two episodes that I can think of (Death and Taxes was one that was vice like and another that had Genesis' "The Brazillian" was the other stand out for me.)

Great show. I really loved that opening few minutes of the series.