COOP's RARE PHOTO OF THE DAY MARCH 2nd 2015

COOPER&BURNETT

I agree. The blazers in the first two seasons were without a doubt the very coolest, slickest, blazers the world has ever known! You just don't see 'em anymore.

• Like 1

you know its funny, you always see people make fun or draw attention of the look of vice in some way or another in a negative way in those early seasons, but when you look at the end scene of the prodigal son episode with Don at the airport, he downright blends in really.

hell from behind you wouldnt even really know it was him

He does blend in. Not sure if he naturally does, or the sets are dressed in a certain color, and people around him are dressed in colors that complement what he's wearing. On the DVD of the first season, the wardrobe supervisor on the special features section said they never were in front of anything without the colors of the clothes being considered, or the background being completely thought out so they all work together.  

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

Beach_Vice, you are correct, I do have the jacket. Mine is the blue version (like he's wearing in this shot), and not the grey one (I wish I had the grey one too!)

I've been scouring your scrapbook section since I last posted and couldn't find it. Can you dig that up and link it here for those that need to see it? 'Cause they need to see it. That's up there as one of the coolest ever to me.

Edited by Beach_Vice

Thanks Beach_Vice, it is one of the coolest ever (other members have said that too). It was greatly under used in MIAMI VICE. I have posted below one of the links to the jacket (and others).

http://miamiviceonline.com/index.php/topic/844-miami-vice-crockett-blazers-vice-clothes-photos/

Alleycat, glad you loved the image! I have more really neat images, and items that I will be sharing with you on this site! Thank you for viewing it!