Freefall KU T-Shirt

daytona365

After years of searching in vain for a jayhawks t-shirt like the one that Crockett wore in the final scene of Freefall, I decided to make one myself instead. The blessings of digital printing:

Freefall_KU.jpg.bf1455ab5959956d6fee4e3d27a78ffc.jpg

(also note the little red helicopter on my desk :-)  

freefall66.jpg

Edited by daytona365
  • Like 2

Nice work! :clap:  I too looked everywhere for the shirt. It was hard to find the mascot facing the way it is on the shirt. Everytime I thought I had the right one, the mascot was facing the other direction.

I applaud you for taking the initiative on making it! It really looks great! The shirt looks just like the one Crockett wore! (Don went to Kansas State University for a short while for those who do not know)

A really creative, wonderful job!

Nice work! :clap:  I too looked everywhere for the shirt. It was hard to find the mascot facing the way it is on the shirt. Everytime I thought I had the right one, the mascot was facing the other direction.

I applaud you for taking the initiative on making it! It really looks great! The shirt looks just like the one Crockett wore! (Don went to Kansas State University for a short while for those who do not know)

A really creative, wonderful job!

aah, such kind words from all of you and in particular the über-collector, that really made my day! Thank you so much guys!  And can it be for real that I have something in my - admittedly microscopic collection - which C&B doesn't? Now I gotta be carefull not to go struttin' around like a peacock....  :p

btw. there's currently a KU shirt up on ebay which is claimed to be from the eighties, but it has no 'university of kansas' writing, only the mascot (correctly facing) and some pit-stick marks in addition...so not really fitting the Vice collectors prey pattern

Edited by daytona365