COOP's RARE CROCKETT "DEFINITELY MIAMI" AT POOL PHOTO OF THE DAY!

COOPER&BURNETT

OG Coop !!

You did it like never before !
I am searching for this image since years !!!

I am so thankful you share this one.

YOU ARE THE GREATEST !!!!!!!!!!!

Oh boy.... overdose again - as hard like never before !!!

:D  :done:      :fireworks:  :hot:  :hot::funky:  :happy:  :happy:    :balloon:    :dance2:     

blowinhgakiss.gifblowinhgakiss.gifblowinhgakiss.gifblowinhgakiss.gif

• Like 2

You deserve it!!  If ANYONE deserves it, it's YOU blupearl ! For all the things you do here, you deserve it!

I can't express enough how happy I am that you have this image now! It's a real treat for me. It's quite popular on facebook too! Lot's of "likes" on this one!

I just love to make MIAMI VICE / DON JOHNSON fans happy. It's just one of the things I do here. That's what make me happy.

COOP  

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
  • Like 2

Coop, we both are not only MV addicted...

we are crazy for bringing a smile on the lips with each fan !!!

You can add to your likes the likes with dj-forum-fb too.

After only one hour we have 50 likes there too.

This image will go like a rocket :fireworks: through ceiling.

From 0 - 100 in 3 hours !!!

W O W !!!!!!! :D :D :D

• Like 2

My previous record for most "likes" came on facebook with 144 likes for my Crockett and Tubbs EASTER photo! Not sure if there are any other posts on the VICE Facebook page with more, but I don't think that one will be topped anytime soon.

Your right bluepearl, it's blow'in up on the internet now! Many in Europe still haven't seen it yet. :thumbsup: 

I love putting a smile on someone's face!

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
  • Like 2

Look to his feet - tanned a la masse just up to the border the espandrilles did build that time.... :happy:

Okay okay ;) almost midnight here, I have to sleep now.

Awww... it will not work ... lol :)

• Like 2

Thanks for the like Christian! I sure want that blazer he's wearing. Some day I'll find it. ....some day.

It's a pretty rare photo!

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
  • Like 1

Nice find. I can see the colors even though it's black and white. You wear your rendition of that shirt/jacket the day you found this? I would've!

• Like 1

Beach_Vice, I actually don't think I did. :o  I usually try to wear something I see on a random episode of MIAMI VICE before I go to bed, then, I try to wear what was shown. Today, I just randomly decided to wear a white linen blazer and a blue henley. I was rocki'in the white while shopping for grocerys!

I wore it proudly, like a badge of honor to let my viceness out, and the world to see!

• Like 1

Today, I just randomly decided to wear a white linen blazer and a blue henley. I was rocki'in the white while shopping for grocerys!

I wore it proudly, like a badge of honor to let my viceness out, and the world to see!

I just get an idea...

How's about a new topic :

Today's styling of THE man without head ?? ;)

You should place your camera aside your mirror in the hallway and give us some treats, Coop.

Whenever you see yourself and your mind tells you: Perfectly! ...

make a shot and show us :D

Sorry, but this drug shot still has not left my body - I am not to blame for that.

With Don on your mind, who can blame you for not sleeping? ;)

it is rather you :) :) :)

Edited by bluepearl
  • Like 1

I owe you a like bluepearl, but I'm out for the day!

So...What's the deal with the DON JOHNSON FAN PAGE??  Here's what was written...

1503872_763980170355987_1825463171111756

☆。★。☆。★This very rare and precious photo is great find. Although posted on the fan page courtesy of ebay a while ago the quality was not of this quality. Credit to MiamiViceOnline who have also posted this photo and to its origin Photobucket. This is a photo well worth putting on FULL SCREEN ☆。★。☆。★

They also claimed that the great DON JOHNSON GLOBAL FORUM was somewhat copying them...

Dakie Easton This picture has been posted before by Don Johnson Fan Page. I don´t want to belong to a copy and paste fab page, so bye bye Don Johnson - The Global Forum. I do hope more fans can see THE TRUTH. Elvis leaves the building right now.

Ahh....I posted this photo of this quality HERE. It then goes automaticly to the FACEBOOK page. After that, who cares who posts it first? It's for ALL Don Johnson fans, and forums. It's as if the DJFP wants to claim it was first with my photo. No...THIS site was first for this higher quality photo. I don't mind if both fan sites have it. Why is one claiming to be first, and that the DJGF is a "copy and paste" fab page.
Not really in the spirit of being a fan of Don Johnson. :thumbsdown: 

Looks like the DJGF is the classy one here.

DJFP 105 LIKES
DJGF 93 LIKES
FACEBOOK 85 LIKES
= 283 LIKES
(not including MIAMIVICEONLINE's likes!) 

Not bad for only posting this only 11 hours ago! :thumbsup:
  • Like 2

Wow!  I've gotta say the happiness is infectious.  I'm happy that BP is so happy, which in turn made Coop happy.  Maybe like the happiest I've seen people here that I can remember.  It's a lot of happiness up in this piece!  So let's just say, "This day is starting off right."

• Like 1

That's my mission here cageyJG. Making people happy with MIAMI VICE! Nothing makes me happier than when something I post makes someone happy.

What more could I possibly ask for?

I'm feel'in the love!

This site is hopping again!!!! Members are returning regularly. Members are posting regularly. Just got a PM from MR. Calderone today, which was a blast. This site is hopping again!

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

Oh Coop…

you hit just that nerve with me which is trembling hard today.

VERY HARD.

In a way I am glad you found this ‘self made’ drama of your own.

I am so used to this behavior with DJFP that the bitter taste I again have to get with this behavior slowly becomes a ‘flavor’ what is to stand only because it happened much to often already.

My well working mind and calm kind let me swallow this new 'worm' still only with rejection :( .

Thank god the fans with brain are not dumb.

And THEY :thumbsup: are the only who count

You can see comparing to the general likes with the DJ pages the now clicked likes with your image are obviously with TGF.

DJFP (12950 followers) = 105 likes

DJTGF (1650 followers) = 93 likes

that tells all. The real fans discipline correct

I DISlike the image did not got SHARED with DJFP.

Then even to point out one would have been the first who then found it on ebay…

that sounds like a drowning woman cries for help.

(btw – inside joke between us… that one has been the coffee pot one :) )

Actually I do not care anymore about that admins behavior. I am simply TOO MUCH used to that.

I do not need and honestly 'want' drooling likers at DJTGF.

I spend all my time and effort to ‘promote’ the to me best actor I know.

I want to give news and informations about DJ. Verified ones.

Such images like yours yesterday are to me the sweet red cherry on top of a well feeding cake.

And what does one do with such cherries…. ?

One let them melt on the tongue for a long while to keep this DONlicious taste for long.

To start a battle about that cherry is… sorry… sick.

This cherry belongs forever to that person who did stick it on the cake.

In this case that is only you !!

Thanks again dear Coop. My joy today about this image is not a very bit less than yesterday.

No one will take my happiness about with me... no one !!! :D :D

Well said, Blue.

Small people, we meet them everyday. Nothing to worry about.

PS Nice picture, anyway ;-)

Edited by Jerry Beck
  • Like 1

Yeah, here here!!

We're not going to let a couple of killjoys ruin our fun!  Let's just have fun, and not worry about them.

As long as we're having fun here, who cares what they think eh?

:shout: DON JOHNSON & MIAMI VICE RULES!! :shout:  :dance2: :dance2:  :dance2:   

• Like 1

Don is smokin!  Thank you C&B for the great and (unseen for me) picture!  Thanks to you and BP for all you guys do, always bringing new things of interest to our great little family here!   :fireworks:  :thumbsup:  :D

• Like 2