Headliners & Legends: Don Johnson

mvnyc

From my personal collection, this runs about 45 minutes (no commercials) and is a decent look at Don's career up through 2001 (this aired August 20th, 2001).  It is from MSNBC off-air, so there are logos and a lower third ticker (unfortunately). Hopefully everyone can view this (audio is a little hot, sorry).  Enjoy!  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VldQTKf-NlA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dsv0VUVI6o

Edited by mvnyc
  • Like 2

Just checked the view count for these 2 videos I uploaded a couple of days ago, they're already at 105 views, I'm impressed!!!  If you haven't seen them, check them out, it's well worth 45 minutes of your time :)

Edited by mvnyc
  • Like 2

:eek:  :eek:  .....     :eek:  ! ! ! !

OMG mvnyc !!!

I do not know how to thank you for this GEM!
That is... more then a 10 to me.

I have not known (yes... just ME) that there is such an publication by the past excisting.

There are in uncountable video scenes and even images I never have seen.

Sorry but I am a bit out of control just now as I am typing this.
I even needed 'a kick in the ass' by a befriended member here at MVonline to get your thread at all.
Believe me... NEVER a kick felt as good and needed like this one !!!  :funky:  :funky:

So please see me deeply thankful you published this GEM !!

The most wellkown DJ biographie by .bio is only a joke against this one !!

I am highly pushed with the best adrenaline I can imagine !
I am so so so  :happy:  :happy:  !!

I don't think there are problems to get banned at Youtube.
Those kinds of video cuts taken bei NBC shows are not to notice for the copyright fishnets with YT.

If at all only the 'Heartbeat' scenes can release this.

:dance2: I AM DANCING ROCK'N ROLL HERE IN MY JOY !!!!! :dance2:  :balloon:

SPECTACULAR!!!

Mvnyc, that was off the hook man! I've never seen this, and this was just soooo good! Lots of stuff I didn't know, and great behind the scenes stuff. One day, I'd love to see all of his failed pilots just to check it out.

Anyone who is reading this, if you like DON JOHNSON, even a little bit, you really need to check out Mvnyc's links to see Don Johnson's life, with film of his childhood home, photo and film of his early girlfriends, reviewers, directors, actors, all talking about Don, and his life. It's really, REALLY interesting.

I highly encourage you to check this one out. Don't miss it!

Thank you Mvnyc!!! 

• Like 1

Thanks Blue Pearl and Coop, glad you enjoyed it!  I've had this laying around for a while and wanted to upload it, but at the time YouTube only had something like 10 minute limits on uploads, thankfully that has now changed. I've got other video stuff I'll post when I get some time.

Edited by mvnyc
  • Like 1

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Thank you for this video MVNYC, I absolutely love it, I'm glad you uploaded this!

• Like 1

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Thank you for this video MVNYC, I absolutely love it, I'm glad you uploaded this!

You're welcome, Detective_Crockett!

• Like 1

I had my thoughts and queries on Don for a while, I had a feeling he must have done cocaine or was a major alcoholic during Vice times, and this video also clears up his ego I was always informed about, now I totally get it.

But as the great man he is, he is sober and will do something when it needs to be done, he's a great father, amazing actor and all time awesome guy.

Thanks once again. 

• Like 1

• 8 years later...

Does anyone have an archived copy of Headliners & Legends with Don Johnson? YouTube links has been inactive for a long time.

Edited by Crockettt
  • Thanks 1