Freeze Miami Vice! Photo Credit to Jon B.

summer84

Awesome! I wonder what the event was like or about.

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
  • Like 1

No, I didn't click on the link, but I will right now! 

* (O.k., I just saw it. Wonderfully cheesy! I can't believe NBC actually put that together. I've never seen it, as back then, I never would have watched a show like that. Years later, it's now a throwback treat! I can't believe that Olivia and Saundra learned some dance moves, and sung. Great to see Don and Philip too.  Just a lot of fun, thanks for posting it here!) 

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

It's always nice to have a look back, when it was so many years ago.

And the guys immediately changed into something more comfortable. :)

ayq8b4.jpg

Credit to Jon Bassuk for posting this rare picture on DJ - The Global Forum facebook. Thank You!

I couldn't resist posting it here also to share. I hope it's alright. The girls did a great performance dancing and

singing and Don and Phillip's appearance on the show was a pleasure as always.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91XxjK9Q7s0

Lol... that's definitely crazy, summer84.

I remind that image John B. sent very well and believe me I also remind the ride I had to go on for a copy with this part of  NBC show

(actually a walk per feet from Germany to us ;) would have been probably easier :D )  but I never connetect both.

Really I didn't.

You surprised me beautifully. Thanks a lot !!  :cheers:

I know the entire show. John and Michael do not show up even with a very small performance in it.

So this capture is even more special I think.

Coop, there are a lot of performances where Saundra is singing and dancing.

She is actor, got her lessons well and prooved it just with some performances in musicals on broadway and otherwhere.

LOL... she was bursting in laughter as she saw this TBT 2 years ago but was thankful too. 

• Like 1

All I can say is the ladies look fantastic!  I watched the youtube link and it took me back to my youth ahhhh.  The glitter in the dresses was eye popping.  I loved seeing the ladies I dated in 1985 in glittery dresses.  Made them look like angels from Heaven. Thanks for posting. 

• Like 1

Olivia looks sexy in that shot. I'm more of a Gina kind of guy, but Olivia looks especially cute.

34njx5j.jpg

It's funny though, cause I first spotted the picture on the table from Talbott's facebook page and never thought

I was going to see it in full scale. But then I got lucky, cause Jon was so kind to shared on DJ - the global forum.

It's a photo that John Diehl brought to the Chicago show.

I'm really thankful Bluepearl, that I got to see the show on youtube and it's amazing, that you managed

to get a hold of the video.

I wasn't surprised to see Saundra perform on the show, cause she is used to being on stage

and singing. I was only surprised to see the girls, do a performance together.

It was something new to see outside Miami Vice, but it was awsome.

I believe Saundra did an act in theater, not long ago off Broadway.

• Like 1

I liked it very much too Tony! When I heard the lyrics "some like it hot and some sweat when the heat is on"

I immediately thought of Don and how he made his famous clothing style due to the heat, because it was unbearably hot in Miami.

Edited by summer84
  • Like 1