Charlie Sheen illness

Tommy Vercetti

The crazy mofo is HIV positive. He was diagnosed four years ago. For Charlie Sheen, the '80s never ended and this proves it. It's too bad but apparently there have been big advancments in treating HIV. Maybe he's really gay or bi. I heard a rumour...

Edited by Tommy Vercetti

I heard this crazy story that Charlie was being blackmailed by a hooker who accidentally found out he was HIV positive.  He got sick and tired of paying her so that is why he went public.  For Charlie it does sound true. 

• Like 1

Did he spread it around then, as I think doing that, while knowing that without telling them is illegal and he can be tried for that..

although I guess this explains why he went crazy in the first place if he had been living with this for four years, as he figured you know what, screw all this and this stupid tv show as I'm going to have some fun

Timm is correct!

Charlie was sick of being blackmailed. He paid out over a million to two different individuals, so he just thought wtf...I'll tell the world myself.

I feel bad for the guy as I also know a person infected. He got it from tainted blood after a traffic accident before they tested blood back in those days. He is on medication and is living a normal life. I 'm sure with Chuck's bank account, he can afford some good drugs too.......................

• Administrators

Can't say I'm surprised, considering the lifestyle he's known for. Kind of feel sorry for those he infected though. :/

Wrong cat avatar Stinger!!! :-)))

Sorry Timm, my bad.....

I need to watch more cat videos to get it straight!

Edited by Stinger390X

yeash, well there was talk of some drug on the BBC that was a promising possible way to remove HIV, something about attacking the cells and clensing the body.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-33720325

dont know how much of it is true or how ready it could be, as I had heard similar news about some sort of stem cell research that was actually able to rejuvinate parts of the heart from blockages and the like for heart bypasses, yet nothing has hit or no major breakthroughs have been publicised as of present for both matters.

but that is one of the reasons why I dont let faith block medical research, as you have no idea where it might lead.

Edited by Kavinsky

The guy has had a borderline syndrome ever since and nobody except Chuck Lorre the producer he had mocked has ever showed him limits. Missing parental relationship and guidance might have played a role as well.

I doubt he'll get any more acting work. His dad is much better than him. His brother even is too.

Edited by Tommy Vercetti