Happy Birthday Kavinsky

Jerry B.

heh thanks and all that lol

honesltly I kinda spent the day just buying and looking at things lol but hey that's what your supposed to do lol

and all the movies and everything showed up literally on my doorstep too this morning lol 3 movies and a replacement for the Vice City Stories Cd that accidentally got screwed up when I dropped my hand grip thing on it

The Roaring Twenties, the assassination bureau and Mystery Men, a Movie I've always had in the back of my mind to go see some day.

and I've got the destructors, on the way, oh and Collateral, yo homie you got my briefcase lol

and its funny about movies you think your done seeing all the ones you want to see and then you remember a bunch more you need to get lol

also if you needed any proof that I am a hard core bond fan, I bought this as well to put on my wall in the workshop lol

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/LNEAAOSwajVUOJBI/s-l1600.jpg

a Print ad from 1979, makes me wish I had a time machine lol

and hell I think I spent some of the night watching this

also once you get to the part about the Blonde henchmen that explains so much about why everyone was so Hung up on DC's hair back then, and who knew they were right lol

• Like 1

Happy belated Birthday, Kavinsky!  :cake:  :cheers:  :tasse_prost:  :gift:

I didn't see the notice yesterday.....between being sick & using a new computer.  ;(

P.S. -   I like the James Bond video. Cool !

Edited by Tony D.

I'm REEEAAALLLY late to the party! Better late than never pal. Happy Birthday Kavinsky! You sure bring a lot to this site! You post good stuff!

Your Pal,

COOP

thanks lol and yeah no worries its been a busy couple of weeks lol

3 things in the repair shop, a family member with a back surgery that I've been looking after, finding, replacing and upgrading certain things around the house, ordering this and that from the german deli, looking at a VP40, jesus that thing is pure old school german quality lol

and the watch should be done sometime either tommorow or next week, within 3 weeks of the swatch group spare parts cut off. so to say I'm cutting it close there is an understatment,

http://miamiviceonline.com/index.php/gallery/image/3445-dscn1141/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/april-mo/7981750002/

plus its not the watches fault that the swatch group is doing that, it was made in 64 after all. it would be abit like trashing a miura just because you dont like the parrent company that runs them to not fix it and let it rust away,

Edited by Kavinsky