Miami Vice Mug - Make Your Own

Richie Rich

Miami Vice Mug - Make Your OwnInstructions are for designing and ordering your very own "Miami Vice Mug". Photos are shown are for my mug ordered last week. Requires a Photobucket.com account (free)."Miami Vice Mug":Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildInstructions:Open a Photobucket.com account, if you have not done so previously at:http://photobucket.com/Next you need these photos - seen below. I recommend to right click on the photos on this page, and then select "Save Picture As ...", to allow you to save in your computer's "My Pictures" folder. Then you can save the photos on your Photobucket.com account. This is necessary, as you will directly download photos from your Photobucket.com account to be placed on the mug. Use these photos:Miami Vice logo w white background:Eingefügtes BildOR:Miami Vice logo w black background:Eingefügtes BildDade County Sergeant "Crockett" Badge:Eingefügtes BildOR:Dade County Police Officer Badge:Eingefügtes BildNext, near the top of page, the bottom bar of the set of bars has a "Buy Prints" link. Move your mouse over this link to open drop-down box. The third link from the top is "Mugs" - click this link. Click "Get Photos" at the top left of the page. Click and drag one logo and one badge over to the bar on the right edge of the page, then click "Done" directly above this. The layout selected should the one for 2 photos, one for the logo, and one for the badge. The photos selected will now be dragged from the bar on the left to the "Edit" area in the center of the page, the larger space for the logo. Click the Preview bar at the top to see the finished product. The 11 oz. mug is $12.99, and the other sizes can be viewed at the bottom left area, and the "Add to Cart" is at the top right corner, to finalize and pay for your order. Shipping charges added $5.99 to the total for US. I now enjoy my morning coffee in this mug every morning, and it's my new favorite mug, pal!