BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

Here's DON JOHNSON getting to know ELVIS at a PLANET HOLLYWOOD event.Notice the strapping tape on Elvis's mouth to prevent him from biting. Don is putting SUNGLASSES on Elvis!Eingefügtes Bild

• Like 1

Post your behind the scenes photos on this thread.I need everyone's help if this thread is to become something.

Guest neworder

Here's a few season 4 ones i think....think they can be classed as behind the scenes lol, havent a clue where i found them, maybe from your section in the .org daysDeath and The LadyEingefügtes BildAmen Send MoneyEingefügtes BildSJB

Love those behind the scenes:happy:I was going to put some behind the scenes in a few months ago, but I never did it, taken from our trip to Miami in 89.I'll add them tomorrow.

Excellent!!See, THE TALK, the members here like NEWORDER, and DJAngel have behind the scenes photos. All they have to do is post what they posted on the "old sites" Behind the scenes thread. If we all work together, we can rebuild all the threads. Let's start with THIS one.Looking forward to more photos!

Guest The Talk
Excellent!!See' date=' THE TALK, the members here like NEWORDER, and DJAngel have behind the scenes photos. All they have to do is post what they posted on the "old sites" Behind the scenes thread. If we all work together, we can rebuild all the threads. Let's start with THIS one.Looking forward to more photos![/quote']Touché! So you are not a "joker". ;):)Thanks to neworder and DJAngel who proved it. :thumbsup:As I very seldom was on .org I didn't know which kinda treasure trove it is (was).@ all:Thanks for posting the pics. Nice to see the stars in other situations than the "keep smiling" photos.

Touché! So you are not a "joker". ;):)Thanks to neworder and DJAngel who proved it. :thumbsup:As I very seldom was on .org I didn't know which kinda treasure trove it is (was).@ all:Thanks for posting the pics. Nice to see the stars in other situations than the "keep smiling" photos.

That's right! The actors look more natural on the set.I've got more.Eingefügtes BildLet's see some more postings from members.-COOP

Guest neworder

Here's the last ones I can find at the momentMore Season 4, dunno why i have so many season 4 ones lol.Death and the ladyEingefügtes BildContempt of CourtEingefügtes BildAnd finally a random behind the scenes daytona with hood up.Eingefügtes BildThats me all out. Ill search the web later for any.SJB

• Administrators

Coop do you know which episode the Daytona shot is from? I'm gonna hazzard a guess and say "Little Prince" Now looking at the picture closely can anyone tell me why? I also think I see RB in the above picture. He's the only one sitting down wearing his trademark short shorts.

That is from Little Prince!Remember the scene where Tubbs gets a hot dog?That's it.Nice photos,guys!Although Phillip doesn't look too happy in them pictures at the top of page two!Probably exhausted after what he had to do on The Prodigal Son.

I posted our Miami Vice 3rd trip story back in May here on .ws. It's under Miami Vice Travel. Here are the pictures:)April 6, 1989 on Espinola WayWe were inside the restaurant on the corner, and I was able to take thesepictures from inside.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Coop do you know which episode the Daytona shot is from? I'm gonna hazzard a guess and say "Little Prince" Now looking at the picture closely can anyone tell me why? I also think I see RB in the above picture. He's the only one sitting down wearing his trademark short shorts.

FERRARIMAN, you are correct. This was from "Little Prince", as one can tell from the location, and of course, the hot dog stand guy.This was covered before on (the other site) when I posted it originally. Rick is indeed wearing the shorts, and he mentioned all the other crew, and who thery were.As always FERRARIMAN, you have the best eye for MIAMI VICE trivia, and detail amoung us here.