BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

Thank you Elvis' date=' it's so kind of you (and thanks C&B). Just to make you feel at ease' date=' I don't own any alligator/crocodile skin product, so you're safe![/quote'']:D:clap:

Why?

Your funny!Did you know that for about a $1,000-$2,000 US you can BUY a full size realistic replica Alligator? You can have your own elvis!! Just buy a pink blanket for it to lay on, and your in business!I'm so hopped up on MIAMI VICE that I have considered buying one, and putting it on my dock by the lake!

Guest The Talk

Lot's of money for a "gum" alligator. (You could get a Bren Ten for this.)Jokes aside. The one on the pic in the front is a fake one and the two in the background on the white plastics are real.But maybe you can get the black one for you? Maybe you know who owns it. But I guess being that old it might be wrecked. ;):)

Lot's of money for a "gum" alligator. (You could get a Bren Ten for this.)Jokes aside. The one on the pic in the front is a fake one and the two in the background on the white plastics are real.But maybe you can get the black one for you? Maybe you know who owns it. But I guess being that old it might be wrecked. ;):)
Do you mean this photo? If so' date=' this Alligator is VERY REAL. His jaws have been taped shut so he won't bite. I have several other photos of him on the old site on the MIAMI VICE set on the boat with his jaws taped shut. When he's on screen, and he is not required to open his mouth, it's taped shut. They then "disguise" the tape to make it look like it isn't there.All the photos I have posted are real alligators (even the smiling photo shopped one).If you mean this alligator, He's the actual Elvis used on the show. It is not a fake alligator. His mouth is also taped, and is covered to look like it's not there. He's very real.[img']http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/COOPER%20AND%20BURNETT/elvisbig.jpgEingefügtes Bild

Guest The Talk
Do you mean this photo? If so' date=' this Alligator is VERY REAL. His jaws have been taped shut so he won't bite. I have several other photos of him on the old site on the MIAMI VICE set on the boat with his jaws taped shut. When he's on screen, and he is not required to open his mouth, it's taped shut. They then "disguise" the tape to make it look like it isn't there.[/quote']I read about this in "The Making of Miami Vice" (Trish Janeschutz).
All the photos I have posted are real alligators (even the smiling photo shopped one).
If you say so I guess I should believe.Although..
If you mean this alligator' date=' He's the actual Elvis used on the show. It is not a fake alligator. His mouth is also taped' date=' and is covered to look like it's not there. He's very real.[img'']http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/COOPER%20AND%20BURNETT/elvisbig.jpg
Eingefügtes Bild... they look a little bit different: color, the part between the eyes.In the book they write about "Elvis" and his double "Presley". Two alligators can be seen in the background (on the plastics).Who is the one in front?

I read about this in "The Making of Miami Vice" (Trish Janeschutz).If you say so I guess I should believe.Although..Eingefügtes Bild... they look a little bit different: color' date=' the part between the eyes.In the book they write about "Elvis" and his double "Presley". Two alligators can be seen in the background (on the plastics).Who is the one in front?[/quote']It's really hard to say. I see a white color on thier necks in the photo above. Could one show more white due to his neck being more bloated? Never heard of a double. Can't see why they would need one. Seems like a lot of trouble moving around not one, but two of those animals. Is it possible that the double was just someone joking, so he could fit in Elvis's last name, Presley as just humor? Perhaps they had a fake stand in, and called it Presley.I got these photos from Elvis's handler's website (The handler has since died), and it states that this is ELVIS from MIAMI VICE fame. The location seems to be somewhere for a commercial that Elvis was in, but it's his site that states that that was ELVIS.You bring up a veeerrrry good argument, and I honestly don't know enough to argue the point, so perhaps you are right, and they had two.

Your funny!Did you know that for about a $1' date='000-$2,000 US you can BUY a full size realistic replica Alligator? You can have your own elvis!! Just buy a pink blanket for it to lay on, and your in business!I'm so hopped up on MIAMI VICE that I have considered buying one, and putting it on my dock by the lake![/quote']C&B if you buy one I'd just love to see your neighbours faces when they see it..., if they survive the shocking view!When you talk about Elvis' mouth taped and disguised do you mean they painted the entire animal in black? I'm asking this because in the pic with the handler, Elvis looks too flawless, you don't even see any imperfections on his skin.

C&B if you buy one I'd just love to see your neighbours faces when they see it...' date=' if they survive the shocking view!When you talk about Elvis' mouth taped and disguised do you mean they painted the entire animal in black? I'm asking this because in the pic with the handler, Elvis looks too flawless, you don't even see any imperfections on his skin.[/quote']What I mean is they put either tape, or some kind of strap on this mouth to prevent him from biting someone. Then they apply some sort of makeup to make the strap blend in with the texture of his skin to make it less noticeable.Obviously, when there is a closeup with his mouth opening, it's a controlled shot without the strap.Elvis was a "content" Alligator, meaning he was very well fed, however, instinct can still make a content alligator bite if you get too close.

Interesting shot of the filming rig on the Testarossa. Notice the two camera system. One on the pasenger side, and one on the front for multiple angles. Hard to tell from the shot, but it appears to be a genuine Ferrari, and not the stunt replica testarossa, as the wheels appear to be the genuine ferrari's wheels. The replica stunt car has offset chrome wheels. Can't really tell from the angle of the shot, so I can't be sure. It also could be the PANTERA that was the basis of the stunt car, as it had removeable pannels.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Great car shots and Paul Michael Glaser:cool:

DJAngel, You and I are an UNSTOPABLE POSTING DUO FORCE!!!

Here's the neon "lips" that was on the outside of the "SEX WORLD" strip club in the episode LITTLE MISS DANGEROUS.Eingefügtes Bild

• Like 2