BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

I have more shots from this. I was under the assumption that this was a press conference. Perhaps for the MIAMI VICE STUNT SHOW or something for Universal. This was from an episode?This is a press conference for the MIAMI VICE STUNT SHOW 1987Eingefügtes Bild

Great pic:clap: Thanks Coop ;)I think it was for the opening of the MV Stunt Show at Universal. I have some pictures from this. I'll look for them.I went to the show once. It was very well done, but you know without Don, Philip, and the rest. Oh well.

Guest The Talk

I have more shots from this. I was under the assumption that this was a press conference. Perhaps for the MIAMI VICE STUNT SHOW or something for Universal. This was from an episode?

I a magazin I have the caption says this is from a "publicity tour for Miami Vice".

• Administrators
Ell.a' date=' Notice that your picture is another shot of a deleted scene![/quote']Indeed ... I knew I have seen it somewhere else before. ;)

I should make this my avatar:Eingefügtes Bild:D:D

Here are some new ones:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• Like 1

• Administrators

You're all very welcome, it's a pleasure to share here. :glossy:

Some pics from DJ's video Tell It Like It Is.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildThis picture I saw in an online preview of the Michael Mann book. Later they took out the whole chapter about the show. The pic was never released in the book. :thumbsdown:Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes Bild
Could this be ANOTHER deleted MIAMI VICE scene??? I think it may be. Too expensive to stage a shot like this for no good reason.

Eingefügtes Bild
Could this be ANOTHER deleted MIAMI VICE scene??? I think it may be. Too expensive to stage a shot like this for no good reason.I thought it came from HEART OF DARKNESS at first because Crockett wore clothes similar to that, but Tubbs didn't wear a shirt like that in that episode.There is absolutely no way it could come from any season other than season one, that's for sure.

• Administrators
Took out the chapter about the show:confused:That does not even make sense' date=' does it:birdie:[/quote']To us that doesn't make sense at all, you're right. :thumbsup:But to "them" (author and publisher) it indeed made sense because they changed the book's topic from "Michael Mann and his work" to "Michael Mann and his director's work". Unfortunately MM never directed a single episode of the show. :cry:@Cooper&BurnettYou're right again ... it might be a deleted scene as well. (I'm just wondering why I never think about the fact that I might have pics from deleted scenes on my pc ... ). I will post it in the other topic as well.But in this case it could also be a "work shot" from a photo shooting.Take a look at the October sheet from the '86 MV calendar: Same clothing (bare body *gg* with medallion), same cloudy sky, same location. It could be ...

post-92-13892962892391_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

Round 3:Eingefügtes Bild

I found a similar one. Sorry for the stripes in the pic. It was scanned from a magazine, obviously I used a wrong option. :rain:

post-92-13892962892701_thumb.jpg

director's work". Unfortunately MM never directed a single episode of the show. :cry:@Cooper&BurnettYou're right again ... it might be a deleted scene as well. (I'm just wondering why I never think about the fact that I might have pics from deleted scenes on my pc ... ). I will post it in the other topic as well.But in this case it could also be a "work shot" from a photo shooting.Take a look at the October sheet from the '86 MV calendar: Same clothing (bare body *gg* with medallion), same cloudy sky, same location. It could be ...

Your right. It COULD be a photoshoot. Looks like the shot came from the same day. Perahps a shot that DIDN'T make the calendar? Didn't Tubbs wear Crockett's shirt (the pink henley that Crockett is wearing on the beach) in a shot from the calendar? Perhaps they are all related somehow.

Here's a shot when they had to pull ELVIS out of Biscane bay when he jumped into the water. He became disorientated becasue of the salt water. His handler is pulling him out of the water.Eingefügtes BildCrockett getting friendly with his pal ELVIS.Eingefügtes Bild

• Like 1

I love these pics! He looks GORGEOUS!And poor Elvis having trouble with salted water...OK C&B if you keep posting these I'll need a heart transplant because those two stole my original one!