COOPER&BURNETT

BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

DJAngel, your photos are off the charts!!!I KNOW how much work it is too post pictures, as I have posted on both sites about 2,300 or so photos.I appreciate all the work that your doing to share these incredible photos with us.Like you, I have lots to share still. I really like your incredible pictures. THANK YOU DJAngel!!-COOP

DJAngel
DJAngel' date=' your photos are off the charts!!!I KNOW how much work it is too post pictures, as I have posted on both sites about 2,300 or so photos.I appreciate all the work that your doing to share these incredible photos with us.Like you, I have lots to share still. I really like your incredible pictures. THANK YOU DJAngel!!-COOP[/quote']I'm glad you enjoy them, Coop. It does take time, but I enjoy sharing them.I just can't believe it's been so long ago now. It's been a busy time for me looking for a job and training a new dog. You have an amazing collection with a lot of variety :happy:

COOPER&BURNETT
I'm glad you enjoy them' date=' Coop. It does take time, but I enjoy sharing them.I just can't believe it's been so long ago now. It's been a busy time for me looking for a job and training a new dog. You have an amazing collection with a lot of variety :happy:[/quote']Thank you for your kind words.I just want to let you know that you are GREATLY valued here, and your photos, stories, and collection are top notch!THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!

COOPER&BURNETT
Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

COOPER&BURNETT

Here's some more photos of Philip's brother / bodyguard, George together in NEW YORK on the set of PRODIGAL SON.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

COOPER&BURNETT

ELVIS, and his handler on set.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

mjcmmv

Behind the scenes photosThese pictures are too much! I can never get enough of this! Thanks to all who contributed and thanks to CB for setting it up!

COOPER&BURNETT

These pictures are too much! I can never get enough of this! Thanks to all who contributed and thanks to CB for setting it up!

I have quite a bit more (can you believe it?) to share that you have never seen. I'm asking those who posted on the old sites behind the scenes thread to add the same ones, or add new ones.As you can tell, for this site, Yours truly is bringing out the big guns!! Thank you all who offer words of encouragement, and thanks.

COOPER&BURNETT
Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

COOPER&BURNETT
Eingefügtes Bild

DJAngel

Those are some HOT PMT pics, Coop:eek::happy::p

COOPER&BURNETT

Thank you. But for some unexplainable reason, all the photos are coming out small. I have no idea why, as I have them set to be the same size as the others. I double checked.I can't post anything more until this is fixed. I have no idea what's going on.ideas??Need help.

Guest The Talk

As it looks like to me the photos are saved on a host-server like "photobucket" etc.(I couldn't see them in the "Photos" section and "attached" files look differently).Mostly there are 5 or 6 different links you can use to embed/link the picutres.Maybe you accidentally took another link?

Christine

Thanks for all these great photos.:clap:I enjoyed them very much:happy: and I can´t expect to see more of them.:thumbsup:

COOPER&BURNETT

MIAMI VICE press conference.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

DJAngel

I don't remember seeing those before:clap::happy:except the one of Don & Philip hugging:D

COOPER&BURNETT

I don't remember seeing those before:clap::happy:except the one of Don & Philip hugging:D

I'm thrilled that YOU like these. You are a HUGE Miami Vice fan! I do this for fans like YOU DJAngel!I STILL have more photos!!!:thumbsup:

maerssy

just unbelievable pics! thanks for sharing 'em! :clap:

COOPER&BURNETT

just unbelievable pics! thanks for sharing 'em! :clap:

Your VERY welcome!I have many, MANY more!!! Please check back!

Pandina

All these pics are wonderful! Loved in particular the ones by DJAngel where DJ checks his look and C&B's pics of Elvis, yes I really like Elvis.Thank you for sharing!

Ell.a

All these pics are from several books and magazines, I think ... but I don't remember each item ... too much stuff on my computer :oEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildDirector Don Johnson gives Melanie Griffith some advice at the set of "By Hooker by Crook".Eingefügtes BildI love this one ... :happy:Eingefügtes BildThese are two different shots from the finale of "Contempt of Court". There are a lot of people standing in the background of the scene. In the show people are hiding where Terry appears with his gun. Notice the technical equipment on the second shot (see arrow)!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildAnd this is what the scene looks like in the show (different camera angle)Eingefügtes Bild

• Like 1

DJAngel

All Very Cool:clap::happy: Thanks Ell.a;)

COOPER&BURNETT

Ell.a, Notice that your picture is another shot of a deleted scene!I have started a section in the scrapbook section of deleted scenes. I'm going to include this gem!! Got any more Behind the scenes photos?I love 'em!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild