BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

• 3 months later...

Like others before me, I've just spent a couple of hours going through all these rare pics!  Thanks to all who shared so generously :)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Cockpit footage from the recently discovered Star 3.

Neither this footage or Star 3 ever appeared on screen. 

Star 3 had a Special Edition hull stripe instead of the show version. Also had Black vents on the race hatches, lift handles, tall arch and under sized deck hatches. It was fitted with camera mounts on the deck like Star 1, but in the end it only appeared in ads and photo shoots

FB_IMG_1454517119686.jpg.7833e0b288e0149

Star 3 appearing in a Wellcraft ad

FB_IMG_1454516282350.thumb.jpg.a26632732

Edited by Scarab KV
  • Like 2

Star 1 making an appearance at the 85 Key West World Offshore Championships with Bill Erickson of Wellcraft, Vice Marine coordinator Moby Griffin and Gus Anastasi at the throttles.

FB_IMG_1454516208925.jpg.a4f4c796fc0dc38

• Like 2

Does anyone here have pics of the iconic, surreal, legendary and funny episode of Don Johnson´s raining panties in New York during the Prodigal Son episode? ;)

On ‎03‎-‎02‎-‎2016 at 5:22 AM, Scarab KV said:

Out Where the Buses Don't Run

Deleted footage

11225075_843084715738702_6085158717445382355_n.jpg

On ‎03‎-‎02‎-‎2016 at 6:05 PM, Scarab KV said:

Cockpit footage from the recently discovered Star 3.

Neither this footage or Star 3 ever appeared on screen. 

Star 3 had a Special Edition hull stripe instead of the show version. Also had Black vents on the race hatches, lift handles, tall arch and under sized deck hatches. It was fitted with camera mounts on the deck like Star 1, but in the end it only appeared in ads and photo shoots

FB_IMG_1454517119686.jpg.7833e0b288e0149

I found and posted these two pictures last year, it was not on this thread, but they do deserve a place on this thread as well. :thumbsup: 

And I didn't know, that the "Out Where the Buses Don't Run" pic was deleted footage, so thanks for that info. :)

I saw the other pictures on facebook from the thread (Star 2 Miami Vice Scarab barn find) posted by Sonny-Crockett, but didn't post them, because I thought they were from miamiviceonline.

I'm glad you posted though Scarab KV, I had entirely forgotten about them. Great to see those rare pics again!

Edited by summer84

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 7:51 PM, summer84 said:

I found and posted these two pictures last year, it was not on this thread, but they do deserve a place on this thread as well. :thumbsup: 

And I didn't know, that the "Out Where the Buses Don't Run" pic was deleted footage, so thanks for that info. :)

I saw the other pictures on facebook from the thread (Star 2 Miami Vice Scarab barn find) posted by Sonny-Crockett, but didn't post them, because I thought they were from miamiviceonline.

I'm glad you posted though Scarab KV, I had entirely forgotten about them. Great to see those rare pics again!

Didn't know if those pics were any place else on the site. I've had copies in my files for years.
The pics in the Barn Find thread are of my boat. They appear in our fb page for the Vice Scarabs and also my fb page

1 hour ago, Scarab KV said:

Didn't know if those pics were any place else on the site. I've had copies in my files for years.
The pics in the Barn Find thread are of my boat. They appear in our fb page for the Vice Scarabs and also my fb page

No problem, I'm glad you shared. :) 

I just remembered those pics you posted on this thread, from visiting your facebook page in the thread posted by Sonny-Crockett
and it was great seeing the pics again.

On 15.09.2009 at 9:45 PM, COOPER&BURNETT said:

Could be wrong, but this appears to be a behind the scenes shot of PMT with an extra or someone on the set where they filmed the funeral for Tubbs' son and Angelina in SONS AND LOVERS.Another steller find!!:thumbsup:

Great to see him laughing on SUCH photo! The terrible tragic depressian episode and PMT shows-it is only a film! :) Great!!!

• 1 month later...

Those pictures were taken by and given to me by Andrew Pennington. At the time of the filming he was the handyman at the Clay Hotel and had a front row seat to the action. Pretty awesome pictures in their own right but even better knowing the camera equipment he was working with back then.

• Like 1