BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

Michael Talbot and Lee Iacocca on the set of SONS AND LOVERS recalling all the lines that they have flubbed on camera over the years.Eingefügtes Bild

• Like 1

Cool Zappa pics. Frank rules. He's a hero of mine and my all time favourite musicianPMT n FZEingefügtes BildFrank obviously picked up some fashion tips from ViceEingefügtes Bild

Wow Coop!!!! Your scrapbook pics are phenomenal!I won't ask you where you got them because that's classified info. All I can say is I really enjoy them!

• 2 weeks later...

director's work". Unfortunately MM never directed a single episode of the show. :cry:@Cooper&BurnettYou're right again ... it might be a deleted scene as well. (I'm just wondering why I never think about the fact that I might have pics from deleted scenes on my pc ... ). I will post it in the other topic as well.But in this case it could also be a "work shot" from a photo shooting.Take a look at the October sheet from the '86 MV calendar: Same clothing (bare body *gg* with medallion), same cloudy sky, same location. It could be ...

Maybe from Calderone´s return P 2?

• 2 months later...
Guest neworder

I'm not 100% sure this is appropriate hereI have a memory of a section called rare photos but must be imaginingAnyway, rare S4 photo i haven't seen beforeEingefügtes BildSuppose i could put it under the PMT pointing thread too