BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

Guest neworder

Yes!Could I please put this in the PMT "POINTING" thread?

Help Yourself lol.Interesting jacket worn by Crockett there, don't remember it any eps, slick suite for Tubbs.

Tubb's Relics

Yes!Could I please put this in the PMT "POINTING" thread?

Great...the guy with the 'ultimate collection' of Crockett's gear...love it...WHO collected Tubb's gear...? Just wondering.... including all the suits!! outfits and sometimes hats...needless to say, I'm interested in 'hardware'..the Ithaca Stakeout, S/W Bodyguard(s)..holsters...etc as well as the prized Caddy......'Cowboy Cadillac'...or even just the actual license vanity front plate !!..?? who knows....Never commanded the 'Crockett' prices...but regardless..just as important to the MV era..

• 4 weeks later...

Here's some more photos for you to enjoy.Behind the scenes photo on the set of GOLDEN TRIANGLE.Crew setting up the shot where DALE MENTON tells the Lee family's kids to take the fancy horn off thier Lambo.The tracks for the Camera for a rolling shot is on the bottom of the screen.Eingefügtes Bild

• Like 1

On the set of NOBODY LIVES FOREVER.PHILIP MICHAEL THOMAS is in the car, as JOHN DIEHL and MICHAEL TALBOTT stand by. Eingefügtes Bild

Behind the scene shot of the drug house explosion on the set of MILK RUN. (notice the Crew / Camera truck on the bottom of the scene.)Eingefügtes Bild

This shot is from the teaser at the begining of PRODIGAL SON from season 2.Notice the tape on the ground by their feet. It was put there by the camera crew as an indicator to make sure that that is where they are to stand to be in focus and in frame.Eingefügtes Bild

• Like 1

awesome! Eingefügtes Bildkeep 'em coming! ;)

Thank you for your kind reply! :thumbsup:I'll be posting some more new stuff in the scrapbook section when time permits.

Coop, you never cease to amaze me!Love the photos, the interviews and the new cast/crew items you've posted.I never really gave much thought to how they filmed the show, but these behind the scenes photos are fascinating. I know how long it must be taking to scan all this stuff, and hope you know how much I'm enjoying the collection. Thanks! :clap:

Coop' date=' you never cease to amaze me!Love the photos, the interviews and the new cast/crew items you've posted.I never really gave much thought to how they filmed the show, but these behind the scenes photos are fascinating. I know how long it must be taking to scan all this stuff, and hope you know how much I'm enjoying the collection. Thanks! :clap:[/quote']Messages from members, like you, and the above member messages, thrill me to no end.It's fun to see new stuff! THAT is what you get when your in the SCRAPBOOK SECTION, and what you'll get from .WS.Murph, thanks for the encouragement.....all it does is make me want to do more! :)Thank you!-COOP

Coop, these behind the scenes photos are great! Thank you!I have no idea how you got your hands on these, but they are amazing!

Do you want a few more behind the scenes photos?

Bring 'em! I don't know about everyone else, but I defienatley want to see more.

I agree with Gina Calabrese. I can´t get nough of these photos.:happy: They´re great:clap: I could spend hours to watch them again and again.