BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

Here's the camera crew, and you can see all it takes to film a scene on the boat!Eingefügtes Bild

Does anyone else have any behind the scenes photos to share? Perhaps from a newspaper or magazine from your collection?

• 2 weeks later...

Eingefügtes Bild

Any idea which episode this is from ? Note the MURAPHONE 801 in Crocketts hand....It is always interesting to watch background happenings during scenes...cars / people sometimes tourists caught watching the filming...

Any idea which episode this is from ? Note the MURAPHONE 801 in Crocketts hand....It is always interesting to watch background happenings during scenes...cars / people sometimes tourists caught watching the filming...

I think it's HEART OF DARKNESS from season one.
  • Like 1

Here's the camera crew' date=' and you can see all it takes to film a scene on the boat![/quote']Wonderful, thanks for these, it sure does take a lot of work, but more importantly it gives us another perspective on the show :)

Wonderful' date=' thanks for these, it sure does take a lot of work, but more importantly it gives us another perspective on the show :)[/quote']Behind the scenes shots are so wonderful. I'd like to see more myself!Many who are reading this have not yet gone back a few pages to see the White LAMBO shot, the explosion, and the NOBODY LIVES FOREVER shot of the car and actors.

I have to admit it C&B, your material does bring Miami Vice back into our hearts.Imagine, those intimate love scenes with that whole crew watching! :o

I have to admit it C&B' date=' your material does bring Miami Vice back into our hearts.I've always wondered how one can act with 30 people standing around looking at you. Perhaps it's no different than acting on stage with people watching. Imagine, those intimate love scenes with that whole crew watching! :o[/quote']I've always wondered how one can act with 30 people standing around watching you. Perhaps it's no different than acting on stage with people watching you.The love scenes would really make you focus to not be shy.I'd still LOVE to see the bloopers.

"The love scenes would really make you focus to not be shy." - C&B-quoteYeah, but when they are really focused as in nude scenes, etc., how do their spouses feel ? Maybe that's why they are married 4 & 5 times over? :confused:

"The love scenes would really make you focus to not be shy." - C&B-quoteYeah' date=' but when they are really focused as in nude scenes, etc., how do their spouses feel ? Maybe that's why they are married 4 & 5 times over? :confused:[/quote']Good point, Tony D. When Kirk Cameron kissed his "wife" in "Fireproof" , he had his real wife stand in instead of the actress.

I also read that some girls won't appear nude & have stand-ins for their body! The guys just keep on sinning!!! :dance2:

Oh, what a great thread... :happy: All this "behind the scenes" stuff thrills me. The process of making magic... And some pics are quite shocking, like DJ kissing Elvis... :eek: (I mean - it looked like it, at least... :))Cooper&Burnett, you're just a hero! :clap: Thank you for taking all this effort.

• Haha 1