BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

Oh' date=' what a great thread... :happy: All this "behind the scenes" stuff thrills me. The process of making magic... And some pics are quite shocking, like DJ kissing Elvis... :eek: (I mean - it looked like it, at least... :))Cooper&Burnett, you're just a hero! :clap: Thank you for taking all this effort.[/quote']I'm a hero?! :glossy::dance:WOW, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Somehow I missed all of these wonderful photos!!!!! Your photos are OUTSTANDING!!! :clap::clap::clap:What is NBCU PHOTO BANK?Do you have MORE??
  • Like 1

Is there anything left on there to post?Those photos were awesome!!!

I just checked the website, and there are A LOT of pictures. Probably around 1000. Anyone got some extra time on their hands? haha

Will you volunteer vicefan?

I actually already started uploading some to my photobucket. Give me a sec. I'll post some.

I actually already started uploading some to my photobucket. Give me a sec. I'll post some.

:clap::clap::clap::tasse_prost::cheers::dance2:

WOW!This is a TREASURE TROVE of valuable pictures!These are great! :clap:Keep 'em comming! :cheers: