Grand Theft Auto:Vice City

agent 47

Oh thanks for telling me after I played the game. LOLI never knew that!It's been a long time since I've played the full gave over though.I guess I could always wipe out the game and start over on the memory card.

Sorry I couldn't get it to you further, depends, if you finished it 100%, deleting it wouldn't be a good idea, but I think you can save up to nine files on the same memory card, but it's totally up to you of course (I'm like a mad man, I delete my files if they are not perfect 100% status, Aalthough it's a habit I really shouldn't have considering I have two memory cards.) If you do play again, good luck and don't hesitate to contact me for help if you need help.

Hey!I just love this game' date=' it's so good and interesting and beautiful. I love the views and the music and just the spirit. Yes, I am a girl. And no, I am not a geek. I guess :D I have completed the game like 70%, but now the missions are just too hard for me. When something difficult has come along, I have asked my brother to help me :D I started to play the game, when my brother go it, but when he moved into his own apartment, I had to buy the game, so I could play it everytime I want. Now, when I can't get any forward, I'm just driving around and do the taxi-tasks :D[/quote']I'm a girl as well and I love playing VC and VCS,but yes the missions get hard,so I have to have someone help me. Sad yes I know...haha

Farewell Ranch! Where they sweat blood to the breakin' point, hell well work grandpa so hard hell wish he was dead! Enjoy sing-a-longs at one of our nightly funerals! Farewell Ranch, the only way to ride into the sunset! (moo!):)

CD #1: V-Rock"You Got Another Thing Comin'"-Judas Priest, "Too Young To Fall In Love"-Motley Crue, "Peace Sells"-Megadeth, "Dangerous Bastard"-Rockstars Lovefist, "Turn Up The Radio"-Autograph, "I Wanna Rock'-Twisted Sister, "Bark At The Moon"-Ozzy Osbourne, "Madhouse"-Anthrax, "2 Minutes To Midnight"-Iron Maiden, "Raining Blood"-Slayer, "Cumin' Atcha Live"-Tesla, "Yankee Rose"-David Lee Roth. (also includes intros by Lazlow and Exploder and Thor commercials.)

CD #2:Wave 103"Two Tribes"-Frankie Goes To Hollywood, "Pale Shelter"-Tears For Fears, "Kids in America"-Kim Wilde, "Atomic"-Blondie, "I Ran"-A Flock of Seagulls, "Fascination"-The Human League, "99 Luftballons"-Nena, "Love my Way"-The Psychedelic Furs, "Gold'-Spandau Ballet, "Hyperactive!"-Thomas Dolby, "Never Say Never"-Romeo Void, "Sunglasses at Night'-Corey Hart. (also contains intros from Adam First and commercials Sissy Spritz and Synth and Jon.)

CD #3:Emotion 98.3"Africa"-Toto, "Crockett's Theme"-Jan Hammer, "Missing You"-John Waite, "Died in Your Arms Tonight"-Cutting Crew, "Waiting for a Girl Like You"-Foreigner, "Broken Wings"-Mr.Mister, "More Than This"-Roxy Music, "Tempted"-squeeze, "Keep on Loving You"-REO Speedwagon, "Sister christian"-Night Ranger, "Never Too Much"-Luther Vandross, "Wow"-Kate Bush. (plus intros by Fernando, commercials Knife After Dark and Petstuffers.)

I usually listen to Emotion 98.3 unless REO Speedwagon or Night Ranger are playing. Ugh.That's why I have the PC version with the beautiful MP3 compatibility. Currently got Heartbeat and Voice on a Hotline by Don Johnson and the Best of Miami Vice in there.

CD #4: Flash FM"Out of Touch"-Hall&Oates, "Four Little Diamonds"-Electric Lights Orchestra, "Billie Jean"-Michael Jackson, "Your Love"-The Outfield, "Lifes What You Make It"-Talk Talk, "Run To You"-Bryan Adams, "Dance Hall Days"-Wang Chung, "Call Me"-Go West, "Running With The Night"-Lionel Ritchie, "Self control"-Laura branigan, "Kiss th dirt"-INXS, "Owner of a Lonely heart"-Yes. (plus intros by Toni plus commercials Blox and Just the Five Of Us)

Don't think I really need 'em, all I needed was the Emotion ones, the Flash one and the Wave 103 ones. Thanks!EDIT: Yeah, Wildstyle really does suck.

Don't think I really need 'em' date=' all I needed was the Emotion ones, the Flash one and the Wave 103 ones. Thanks!EDIT: Yeah, Wildstyle really does suck.[/quote']You're welcome! Contact me if you need any more Vice City stuff!

Do you want listings to Wildstyle? (a lot of people think it kinda sucks.) plus Fever 105 and Espantoso?
Don't think I really need 'em' date=' all I needed was the Emotion ones' date=' the Flash one and the Wave 103 ones. Thanks!EDIT: Yeah, Wildstyle really does suck.[/quote'']You people have no taste. Wildstyle is AWESOME! It's pirate radio, just like that radio station in "Trust Fund Pirates". And who doesn't love some old-old school hip hop and electrofunk?You've Herbie Hancock's "Rockit", Africa Bamabaata's "Looking For the Perfect Beat", Whodini's "Magic's Wand" (featuring some wicked synth work by Thomas Dolby, who deserves another thread of his own). It's great! Also Agent 47, either you missed it or the CD simply doesn't have it - Wave 103 also has Animotion's "Obsession".

I'm with you dchan. Wildstyle is kickass. I loved 'The Message' by Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five, 'More Bounce To The Ounce' by Zapp & Roger, 'Rock Box' by Run DMC and 'Get It Girl' by 2 Live Crew.Well, there just had to be a 2 Live Crew song in Vice City didn't there?

Well, I did like "Looking for the Perfect Beat" and "The Message", plus the Run DMC song. (there was another one but can't remember the name.) but actually I listen to it more than Fever 105 (which is all right, just conjures up bad images of people in afros!), I love Espantoso, but the best is Emotion 98.3 and Wave 103, although when I actually play the game, I usually listen to VCPR.

Ah, VCPR! I was once listening to that with headphones on and my mum couldn't figure out what I was sniggering at. :DI only ever listen to Wildstyle if I'm desperate.So, who has the PC version and can have mp3s in their game?

I have to play with the headphones on, to keep things to myself. :)I listen to it loud to a point, and love riding on a freeway around town, unless it's wet. I subject my wife to the box set on trips to the inlaws (the trips are 12hrs long).I just really wish the DJ's comments were on there. Oh well, the music is on there and it makes the trip a lot better. I just have to make sure I don't try to run people off the road, and then hunt for a pay and spray. :rolleyes:This game is why I can't play war games, or any other with specific missions. I love the free roam option.

I just have to make sure I don't try to run people off the road' date=' and then hunt for a pay and spray. :rolleyes:[/quote']Yeah, not a good idea. :)I try not to get my cars dented or anything, I love them too much! (in Vice City. I don't actually have a car.)3 cars I usually drive are the Infernus, Stinger and Cheetah. Oh yeah!:clap: