Grand Theft Auto:Vice City

agent 47

I was playing Vice City Stories last night and found a couple Miami Vice references, I think I've mentioned this before but Bennay's Cafe from the pilot is in the game on the water across from either the ice cream factory or hospital, plus downtown there is a resteraunt that uses the Miami Vice style logo, except this place is called "Special Fried Vice". I believe it's down the street from the music studio and by the turn going to the stadium.

yes we can drive' date='change the station,and shoot a gun all at the same time[/quote']Run over people, drive into a mall, and avoid trees.:D

Run over people' date=' drive into a mall, and avoid trees.:D[/quote']Ever notice that some people jump out in front of the car and when you run over a street lamp it falls in the car

Judging from some of your answers on this thread, I think I'll stay down South. :pI would love to see this in HD, but it's not going to be updated to the PS3.If a new one came out, then of course it would be on the new platform.In HD, I'd be glued to the tv again, like I did for 2yrs solid, every night, living in my favorite city. :thumbsup:

• Administrators
mV86' date=' are we talking about you driving in the game or in real life? :)[/quote']Just stay off the sidewalks buddy! :)

Has anybody noticed that on Vice City Stories has practically no traffic?! What the hell is wrong with that game?! I spent TEN minutes walking around empty streets to find a car, a taxi! I drove around and noticed that the only cars on the road were taxis parked with their passenger doors open, did I miss a nuclear meltdown or something?!! Cuban-American missile crisis? Has anybody noticed the weird stuff in this game? There was ten taxis crashed into each other outside the stadium the whole playtime today, AND I DROVE FROM THERE TO THE AIRPORT AND CAME BACK!!!! Sorry to shout but, WHAT THE HECK?!!!

Judging from some of your answers on this thread' date=' I think I'll stay down South. :pI would love to see this in HD, but it's not going to be updated to the PS3.If a new one came out, then of course it would be on the new platform.In HD, I'd be glued to the tv again, like I did for 2yrs solid, every night, living in my favorite city. :thumbsup:[/quote']I was so addicted to this game in 2003 that I thought it was real for a moment. I'm goin cold turkey currently

Has anybody noticed that on Vice City Stories has practically no traffic?! What the hell is wrong with that game?! I spent TEN minutes walking around empty streets to find a car' date=' a taxi! I drove around and noticed that the only cars on the road were taxis parked with their passenger doors open, did I miss a nuclear meltdown or something?!! Cuban-American missile crisis? Has anybody noticed the weird stuff in this game? There was ten taxis crashed into each other outside the stadium the whole playtime today, AND I DROVE FROM THERE TO THE AIRPORT AND CAME BACK!!!! Sorry to shout but, WHAT THE HECK?!!![/quote']Yeah!! The only thing I can get right now are motorcycles. Terrific.And I've seen a Daytona twice.

How did this game got so screwed up? Did somebody accidentaly spilt beer on the computers at Rockstar? (Please let me know if this post came through.)