jurassic narc

The Ferrari Daytonas of Miami Vice

2,256 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

Did you guys have insider information on this, because I sure could not tell from the brief interior glimpses whose car it was.

Yes, they inquired about using our car too but Dave Martino, the new owner of JN's car, lives in FL and that's where they filmed it.  They didn't have it in the budget to bring ours down.  

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

Beautiful car JN...nice touch with the 007 Plates. And I am starting to feel the way you must have felt when it was time for you to part with your Daytona. Constant investment in repairs and maintenance, and I've had my fun now for the last 7 years so I'm giving some thought to parting with mine.

Sonny, I think you are just down the road from me (Illinois-Milwaukee).....do u have any pics of your car u can send me?

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:02 PM, jurassic narc said:

Now bears the correct license plate DB9AGB (reference to the DB10 plate in SPECTRE (DB10AGB).  Quantum Silver, with tan interior.

DSC_0559.JPG

DSC_0560.JPG

DSC_0561.JPG

Pardon me Mr.Bond.........just wanted to say that is a nice ride! I have only driven one once a cou0ple of years ago and it was SWEET!!!

Enjoy...

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, volobrian said:

Yes, they inquired about using our car too but Dave Martino, the new owner of JN's car, lives in FL and that's where they filmed it.  They didn't have it in the budget to bring ours down.  

I find it funny how Dan Martino isn't even on this forum site, no matter how much of a Vice fan he is.

Posted (edited)

I think some ppl here have made negative comments about him. So maybe it's good that he isn't? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else. 

Edited by Dadrian
1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

I think some ppl here have made negative comments about him. So maybe it's good that he isn't? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else. 

I recall something about how someone who bought the boat or something was a real douche. He'd dodge questions and things.