Hello from cold, wintry Finland!

Jenny_P

Hi! I live in Finland, and here's cold and really snowy. I love Miami Vice, and I've been a fan for many years, even I'm just 18. I love everything in Miami Vice, the storyline, the views, the humor, men (like every girl, especially Crockett :D).Still I wonder why I haven't registered in here before. Anyway, great to be one of you awesome Miami Vice-fans, officially!

I've always wondered why someone takes a while to register....however, you have chosen a GREAT site to be on. We are THE Miami Vice website. We will do our best to make you feel at home.We have experts on music, photos, info, clothes....just name it, we know it.I hope you will participate in posting, and will look for your name online!WELCOME!!!!!

And welcome from a less-cold-than-Finland-but-still-cold Italy!!!

I love EVERYTHING about ITALY! The food, people, women, cars, clothes, culture, art, style! I LOVE ITALIANS!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You love everything about Italy?Well then, prove it! ;)You come to live here and you'll have food, people, women, cars, clothes, culture, art, style and in the meantime I will get possession of that "terrific house of yours"!!! Sorry Jenny P. I'm hijacking your thread.

You love everything about Italy?Well then' date=' prove it! ;)You come to live here and you'll have food, people, women, cars, clothes, culture, art, style and in the meantime I will get possession of that "terrific house of yours"!!! Sorry Jenny P. I'm hijacking your thread.[/quote']Let's make it happen! :thumbsup:

Sorry Jenny P. I'm hijacking your thread.

I don't mind at all :) I'm just happy that my thread is having so much attention :DThank you Shill, Pandina and COOPER&BURNETT from you welcomes!

I don't mind at all :) I'm just happy that my thread is having so much attention :DThank you Shill' date=' Pandina and COOPER&BURNETT from you welcomes![/quote']Jenny, you have GOT to check out the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION. There you will find photos of props, crockett blazers, rare photos, etc. from my personal collection from MIAMI VICE!!!Please check it out, and post what you think!

Jenny' date=' you have GOT to check out the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION. There you will find photos of props, crockett blazers, rare photos, etc. from my personal collection from MIAMI VICE!!!Please check it out, and post what you think![/quote']I would definitely go, if I would know where to go :DI'm sorry, I'm so lost in here and a bit dummy too. I don't even know how to get that picture in my avatar... :/9:17 PM: I found it! :D

I would definitely go' date=' if I would know where to go :DI'm sorry, I'm so lost in here and a bit dummy too. I don't even know how to get that picture in my avatar... :/[/quote']Easy. Go to the home page, and look to your left. There you will see the words "FORUM OVERVIEW". Just look down the list till you get to COOPER AND BURNETT'S SCRAPBOOK. Then, just click onto it, and all the cool stuff in that section can be seen!

Well...May I ask you something COOPER&BURNETT?How can you NOT like about the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION?I don't think it's possible, because it is so fantastic! Really great work, interesting and impressive. You just became my idol :DThank you for telling me about it :)

Well...May I ask you something COOPER&BURNETT?How can you NOT like about the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION?I don't think it's possible' date=' because it is so fantastic! Really great work, interesting and impressive. You just became my idol :DThank you for telling me about it :)[/quote']Your VERY WELCOME!!!Make sure you check out all the threads in that section, including my personal favorites, CROCKETT BLAZERS AND VICE CLOTHES, and CAST AND CREW ITEMS.LOTS of great, rare things hidden in those threads Jenny!!!

tervetuloa! mistä päin Suomea oot? :)

Ai täällä on ainakin toinenkin suomalainen, hienoa!Oon täältä pikkuruisesta Hämeenlinnasta, entäs sä?

Ai täällä on ainakin toinenkin suomalainen' date=' hienoa!Oon täältä pikkuruisesta Hämeenlinnasta, entäs sä?[/quote']itsehän olen Oulusta. :) jännä kirjoittaa tänne ensimmäistä kertaa suomeksi, mitähän lie muut oikeen ajattelee? :D oma koodikieli ja sitärataa :)

itsehän olen Oulusta. :) jännä kirjoittaa tänne ensimmäistä kertaa suomeksi' date=' mitähän lie muut oikeen ajattelee? :D oma koodikieli ja sitärataa :)[/quote']Totta :D Saako kysellä ikää? :)

• Administrators

AvatarJen, if you have a specific picture in mind let me know and I'll set it as your avatar for you. Aside from the pictures offered as avatars you can pick any picture from the episode guides too.http://www.miami-vice.ws/vbglossar.php?do=showcat&catid=8Click on a season, then click on an episode and scroll down for the pictures.

Totta :D Saako kysellä ikää? :)

tottakai sitä saa kysellä :D sanotaanko näin, että suhteellisen nuori muihin tämän forumin käyttäjiin verrattuna, mutten ehkä varmaan nuorin kuitenkaan. entäs sinä? oletko elänyt hengessä mukana jo Vicen lähetysaikoina? :) shall we speak in english for now so the others can understand us too? :)E: oho luin tuon sun aloitustekstin uudestaan ja huomasin että ootkin 18, joten sori tämä sähläys :D

tottakai sitä saa kysellä :D sanotaanko näin' date=' että suhteellisen nuori muihin tämän forumin käyttäjiin verrattuna, mutten ehkä varmaan nuorin kuitenkaan. entäs sinä? oletko elänyt hengessä mukana jo Vicen lähetysaikoina? :) shall we speak in english for now so the others can understand us too? :)E: oho luin tuon sun aloitustekstin uudestaan ja huomasin että ootkin 18, joten sori tämä sähläys :D[/quote']Yes, I'm just 18, so, unfortunately, I haven't been able to watch Miami Vice in the 80s. So you won't tell me your age? :) I was just thinking, that to some people, age is really private thing, so that's why I brought it up carefully :DThank you from your help again, Ferrariman. Is there a reason why the Calderone's Demise's pictures doesn't work?

Guest neworder

Shill, excuse my possible pathetic-ness im a geographer after all... think Finland is much colder than UK atm, plus we are about average at the moment for this time of year so nothing out of the ordinary.Look out for Febuary though, apparently its gonna be a cold one, which would differ from last Feb when we got 15C in many places and i made a point of wearing a short sleeve shirt out and about and got odd looks from everyone else.... lolSJB

Hi Jenny Welcome from sunny Sydney (Australia) right in the middle of a really hot summer. Temps are between 35-40 Deg for the last week.Good beer drinking weather LOLPaul

Hi Jenny Welcome from sunny Sydney (Australia) right in the middle of a really hot summer. Temps are between 35-40 Deg for the last week.Good beer drinking weather LOLPaul

Interesting how when you have summer, we in the US have winter, and "VICE" - versa! ;):)