Hello from cold, wintry Finland!

Jenny_P

Interesting how when you have summer' date=' we in the US have winter, and "VICE" - versa! ;):)[/quote']Sure! And interesting that you in the US are sleeping while I have been at work for 2 hours now.Time for a coffee break… espresso, here I come!

Sure! And interesting that you in the US are sleeping while I have been at work for 2 hours now.Time for a coffee break… espresso' date=' here I come![/quote']MAN! I just LOVE Italians!!!!:happy:

MAN! I just LOVE Italians!!!!:happy:

Yes, Italy is a nice place to live, we have fashion, art, culture, monuments... but believe me there's not much to be happy about when I realise that: I can't have Dunkin Donuts, or bagels, or decent blackberry muffins, I'm always 1 year or more behind with TV series (24... my man Jack :cry:), I can't get Carmex unless a smuggler brings it from US. And what about Oreo? Can you imagine how my life was until two years ago, when I saw them on the shelf and I couldn't believe my eyes? YES!!! Now I can get myself stuffed with Oreo, I can see fat coming all over my body, but I don't care since there's something even worse that worries me.I'll be a MV trivia loser for the rest of my life because here Universal released subtitled DVDs only for season 1. :thumbsdown:

Guest neworder

I use to have an issue with finding decent doughnuts in the UKThe americans have got it down to a fine art, fantastic doughnuts everywhere. Could never ever ever find as decent a doughnut in the UK...UNTIL I CAME ACROSS THE PLACE http://www.peters.co.uk/Only based in the North East and im currently at Durham Uni and im not kidding you they make Doughnuts like the americans, absolutely love them i buy quite a lot whilst im at university lol. Other things i like about America but missed in the UK - the cars, quite keen on the way they look, heard bad things about how the drive but Chrysler/Dodge/Cadillac are all here now...the palm trees, oh wait a second whats this http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/04_01/PALMSDM0804_468x414.jpgUnfortunatly the only thing america has now that we dont is decent airports. Having said that ive based all of what I just said on visits to florida, ive been nowhere else in America lolBut seriously Peters Bakery, fantastic place so any North East England residents here get yourself there.SJB

Well neworder, do you mind if I get mad about not having Maltesers here? OMG, from what I've written I look like a junk food addict... I swear I'm not! :o

Jenny_P, lähetin sulle privaviestiä. Ei kyllä silleen että ikäasiassa olis noin paljon salattavaa mutta jotenkin tuntuu että sitä kautta voi muutenkin kommunikoida ehkä paremmin esim. suomeksi kuin täällä muiden nähden :)