TUBBS GOLD MEDALLION TRIVIA

COOPER&BURNETT

O.K. FERRARIMAN (and everyone else), Here's a toughy for you.This is one many of you have asked about for years, so here goes.What is the Gold Medallion on Tubbs neck when he is not wearing a necktie?1. Who, or what is represented on the medallion?2. What is written on it?I need both answers.Good Luck!!P.S. Yes. I have the answer. ;)

• Administrators

I believe the medallion says EGOT, which stands for Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, Toni. All awards that PMT wanted to either win or at least be nominated for during his career. I don't know who is represented though.

I believe the medallion says EGOT' date=' which stands for Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, Toni. All awards that PMT wanted to either win or at least be nominated for during his career. I don't know who is represented though.[/quote']Thanks for giving it a shot, but your incorrect. This is not the medallion I'm asking about. The EGOT medallion is his personal medallion. I'm refering to the one he wears while he is playing Tubbs.Here's a photo of PMT's egot medallion that FERRARIMAN is mentioning.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildFor this trivia question, I'm refering to THIS Gold Medallion.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildSo, 1. Who, or what is represented on the medallion?2. What is written on it?I need both answers.

Just asking didn't he give the medallion to his son in season two?

No.Perhaps your thinking of the gold pennants that Calderone gave to his children so the people would know who his kids were.It was in the same episode.

• Administrators

We had the same question some weeks ago when Christine started to write her biography about Tubbs. I made some screenshots from the episodes but we couldn't find out. Then I mailed PMT and asked him. He replied that he only vaguely remembered:

I believe the locket was a Saint Christopher medal

Is that the answer you're looking for? By the way: Good shot of the EGOT thing. I searched for a shot like this many many times. :thumbsup:

We had the same question some weeks ago when Christine started to write her biography about Tubbs. I mailed PMT and asked him. He replied that he only vaguely remembered:Is that the answer you're looking for? By the way: Good shot of the EGOT thing. I searched for a shot like this many many times. :thumbsup:

Ell.a,YOU are CORRECT!What is the motto written on it?

It's amazing to me that no VICE fan has ever seemed to know what the medallion was.The question gets asked quite often. I too wanted to know, so I did some detective work, and found out on my own. I'm rather pleased with myself to have figured it out! Figured I could share it with you this way by having a trivia contest, and creating interest.Is somebody going to answer part two of this trivia question. It's easy now that you know what it is.