White Daytona Replica

coolrunninman

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cto/4339170056.html

Eingefügtes Bild

What do you do if you loved the black Daytona AND the white Testarossa of Miami Vice? Get a black TR or a white Daytona! This is actually a really sweet McBurnie replica. All the details are nice. Interior is above average with accurate Daytona seats (expensive item) and chrome ball shifter. The roll bar is ugly but can thankfully be lowered (as evidenced by the photo above). I would just ditch the corvette mirrors and source something smaller, rounder and finished in black or chrome. All in all a sweet find.

Change the color to black and I am in for this car maybe if everything is legit and all.Changing colors are not a biggy thing either.

• Administrators

Nice find.

As soon as I get enough money, I'm buying one, IDGAF.I actually prefer the Southern Roadcraft SRV12, with the Jaguar V12. Or the E.G Autocraft

Edited by SL1DE

Eingefügtes Bild

What do you do if you loved the black Daytona AND the white Testarossa of Miami Vice? Get a black TR or a white Daytona! This is actually a really sweet McBurnie replica. All the details are nice. Interior is above average with accurate Daytona seats (expensive item) and chrome ball shifter. The roll bar is ugly but can thankfully be lowered (as evidenced by the photo above). I would just ditch the corvette mirrors and source something smaller, rounder and finished in black or chrome. All in all a sweet find.

BUYER BEWARE when dealing with this RESELLER as it is none other than Arturo Cornejo, formerly of south FL and now of York PA, aka miamispyders, aka latinking666, and other aliases.

See this thread:http://www.miamiviceonline.com/index.php/topic/9032-another-daytona-from-our-friend-miamispyders-arturo-c/?hl=Arturo

Note that he doesn't post the VIN number either, something he stopped doing after Ebay delisted him (multiple times) for posting Fake Vin and McBurnie badge numbers. No VIN means no history.

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

Eingefügtes Bild

Look closer.  The roll bar doesn't come down, in fact the three point seatbelts attach to the roll bar.  This car has been around for a while.

Look closer.  The roll bar doesn't come down, in fact the three point seatbelts attach to the roll bar.  This car has been around for a while.

Yeah he's been sitting on this car for a long time, and it has been listed numerous times on Ebay, Kitcar and other places.

Clicking on the link and seeing that the location is in Penn. even though the picture clearly shows Florida license plates should show that something is wrong.