GQ Fashion Magazine MV inspired photos

Mr. Calderon

I found an old American GQ from 1987 ( it has Timothy Dalton on the cover) and inside there is a piece on iconic looks. One of them is a silk outfit described as being based on Miami Vice. .

I found an old American GQ from 1987 ( it has Timothy Dalton on the cover) and inside there is a piece on iconic looks. One of them is a silk outfit described as being based on Miami Vice. .

Sounds great  :D  :fireworks:  :fireworks: 

if I scan the picture and details am I allowed to post them here? what are the forum rules on copyright ( bearing in mind the mag is from 1987)

if I scan the picture and details am I allowed to post them here? what are the forum rules on copyright ( bearing in mind the mag is from 1987)

I think that is allowed and people have done here before - best check with Lou or the admin here - but I dont think it is an issue  :D  :)  :thumbsup:

I have done it giving credit to the source, but there's a link at the bottom right of the page to Forum rules in light shaded color.