Don Johnson on "Streets of San Francisco"

Lar

Scanning an old VHS tape for good vintage commercials two nights ago, I came across not one but two bits of DJ media. The first was an old promo for Dead-Bang on some premium movie channel. I'll post that in another thread. The other bit of media was a bit more interesting: it wasn't complete, but a chunk of the 1976 episode of "Streets of San Francisco" remained on the tape. As far as I can tell, DJ was only on one episode, and asd luck would have it, this was it. So here's some pics from that episode, for anyone wondering Don looked like in the 70's (I've had problems with Photobucket, I really hope these pics work, let me know if they don't show up for you):Eingefügtes BildHere's a sequence (can't remember if he was taking the glasses off or putting them on):djsan2.jpgdjsan3.jpgdjsan4.jpg

I can't decide if he looks more like Castillo or more like Magnum.I seem to have an eye for this kind of thing, since I was fast-forwarding through the whole tape. I caught Switek at the end of that one Clint Eastwood-monkey movie the same way (Any Which But Loose, was it?).

Streets of San FranciscoI seem to remember reading somewhere that DJ played the boyfriend of one of the characters in Streets of San Francisco-the main cop's daughter, I think.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that DJ played the boyfriend of one of the characters in Streets of San Francisco-the main cop's daughter' date=' I think.[/quote']Yes, that's what I gethered from the few short clips I actually watched.

I think it's "Any Which Way But Loose".Was he playing a biker or something?

Yeah, DJ seemed to be playing a biker, and was dating the lead character's daughter, which the lead character did not like. Like I said, I was fast forwarding through most of it, and the ep wasn't complete anyway, but that seems to be the general plot.