Prodigal Son Crockett blue suit ON SALE on EBAY

TylerDurden389

Great jackets were worn throughtout the show - I loved the black / white / grey checked jacket Crockett wore in Season 5 with jeans in "Miami Squeeze" , "Jack of all Trades " , "The Lost Madonna " and "Victims of Circumstance ". :D

Hey guys. I haven't posted in a while since it's summer so it's too hot to dress in these clothes ATM (I can't imagine how many assistants Don must've had on set to help keep him cool between takes, lol), and also I just recently moved so I haven't really had time to spruce the forums (started a new job recently as well).

Anyway, I've got 3 more blazers I'm looking at right now but I don't wanna post them here, so as to save myself from competition hehe. They're all gray blazers. I figure, I have a black blazer, an off white one (the last white one I posted here, it fits me wonderfully and definietely gets people's attention, I must say :)  and having a gray one will basically complete my collection. I already have some nice henleys and scoop neck tees, though granted I don't like dressing that way cuz I don't wanna stain the collars lol. And as for pants and shoes, I still wears jeans and dress shoes. I don't wanna walk around in a "complete" MV style. Even though I could if I wanted to since in NYC everyone dresses "funny" and no one bats an eye lol.