Bucky Larson (2011)

cageyJG

Hey gang, just wondering if Bucky Larson was worth watching based on D.J.s role and strictly from the view of being a D.J. supporter.  It looked mildly amusing, but not sure.

Sub-question:  While surfing IMDB, I saw he has had two uncredited roles lately, does anyone know why this practice exists?  I think it must just be that a cameo is because you're a cool dude and out to have a little fun and make a few bucks, or doing someone a favor.

Well okay... this movie separates the ghosts.I did laugh with this one like an idiot but all my friends (EXCEPT ALLEYCAT :D;) ) told me it would be the most damn madness they ever watched.They critized especially these few 'male sexual encounters' and were apalled and even disgusted :birdie: :birdie: .NONSENSE - that is simply comedy.If you have 90 minutes off in your live... do it - watch it!

• Like 1

Sub-question:  While surfing IMDB, I saw he has had two uncredited roles lately, does anyone know why this practice exists?  I think it must just be that a cameo is because you're a cool dude and out to have a little fun and make a few bucks, or doing someone a favor.

These both uncredited roles are the father roles in WHEN IN RHOME and GOOD OLD FASHION ORGY.Firstly both roles take only 3 minutes (WiR) and 30 sec. (GOFO).Maybe he was even glad not to become credited ;) ;) .

At least with GOFO it was only a favor he did to the director but... not ... without waving to steal the shoes by the costume.He simply took them with because he liked them as much.And... there are uncountable private images to find where he is wearing just these ones in privacy again and again.Surely damn comfortable ones ;) ;) 

Well okay... this movie separates the ghosts.I did laugh with this one like an idiot but all my friends (EXCEPT ALLEYCAT :D;) ) told me it would be the most damn madness they ever watched.They critized especially these few 'male sexual encounters' and were apalled and even disgusted :birdie: :birdie: .NONSENSE - that is simply comedy.If you have 90 minutes off in your live... do it - watch it!

True its just fun :D