Bad Attitude - Honeymoon Suite

Ell.a

• Administrators

I`ve got something on my mind,But the right words are so hard to findThey twist my mindGrape vines shakin once againThose nasty little rumours of the boy deepenAre loose again (not so sure about those lines)Sliding in the door are the roads we all knowYesterdays heros with no room to growYou say you want the moneyYou want the Big PrizeBut they`ll cut youDown to size , with yourBAD ATTITUDE, twisted viewsBad bad attitudeTwo can play that game, no one likes to lose, yeah!What`s it like living like you doTough talk is cheap talkSo far from the truthWhy do they listen to youSoon you will fall boy, record showsOnly the stories will turn on youBest be on your toesThere`s such a thing as trust,Nothing else is the sameWhen your face is in the ground,You`ve only yourself to blame,You say you want the moneyYou want the Big PrizeBut they`ll cut youDown to size , with yourBAD ATTITUDE, twisted viewsBad bad attitudeIt`s your Bad Attitude,No one likes to lose, no one likes to loseIt`s your Bad Attitude, twisted viewsBad bad attitude,Two can play that game, no one likes to lose, yeah!(guitar solo)Sliding in the door are the roads we all knowYesterdays hero`s with no room to growYou say you want the moneyYou want the Big PrizeBut they`ll cut youDown to size , with yourBAD ATTITUDE, twisted viewsBad bad attitudeIt`s your Bad Attitude,No one likes to lose, bad bad attitudeIt`s your Bad Attitude, twisted viewsBad bad attitude,Two can play that game, no one likes to lose,It`s your Bad Attitude, twisted viewsBad bad attitude,It`s your Bad Attitude,No one likes to lose, bad bad attitudeIt`s your bad attitude, twisted views,Bad bad attitude.---> Homepage