Tim Truman Release is coming!

Tom

for your information!posted by TT on mv.org:Topic: TIM TRUMAN ~ Update on Soundtrack CD Posted: 28 January 2009 at 1:22am Hello Friends ~ Things Seem to be moving forward on a MV5 soundtrack after all this time!! I am extremely grateful that so many of you have contacted me about this. It was all of your letters that has convinced them that there are thousands of music lovers that want to have this. Leave me your list of tracks you would like to hear in this collection. Any interest in me writing NEW tracks in the Vibe of Vice? Thank You ALL TT *Yes it would include "Everything Inside of Me"

• Thanks 1

If I may ask a favorite of mine here, I wish Tim released a tune that appears on "Hostile Takeover" when Burnett is on the beach (before Celeste comes from the water) and, disturbed, remembers Caitlin and his son and etc. There's an incredible voice line in it (synth voice I presume). IMMO one of the best instrumental music on Vice. Each year I like and respect Tim Truman's work more. And I liked it and respected it since day one.These are top news! And YES, please, I'd be very interested in more songs with the Vice feel

• Administrators

I should have posted this before. Please feel free to e-mail Tim with your requests. He's been trying literally for years to get this album released so I'm sure he'll love to hear from you all! Here's his very appropriate e-mail address.IFNOTNOW@aol.comand while you're at it, invite him to join .ws!

Tim Truman Miami Vice CdWow the news is Great to hear cannot wait for Tim Truman Miami Vice Cd. I think we all have waited 20 years I think its Time. Helicopter is one of my favs songs ever. Crockett and Tubbs lives on only wish they were back on tv or in New Movie. If they brough back Night Rider Vice is much Better we all can dream.

I know, this is truely great news, although i'd only want to see Vice back, if it was like the 2006 movie, but as a TV series.The new Knight Rider freakin' sucks.

I wonder if there's a time table for this release. Also, which label is doing it?Will TIM autograph copies for us MIAMI-VICE.WS fans?

I've been thinking about this and I realized Tim Truman has such an amount of great material that a single CD would be only the beginning.There are some of his works I know many people love and talk about a lot, as surely do I, like "Everything's inside of me", "Helicopter", "Drives up", "Dope is in the Bag", "Hard Knocks", "Borrasca", "Over The Line" (sorry if those are not the correct names, but they're the references I got).I wish there was a way some other material, not as much discussed, hit the stores one day also. I prepared a list of some tracks, and I could easily double the number of them any time... So at the end, a multiple CD box set would be my dream.Here it is:01-from "Hostile Takeover", the beach flashback music (Burnett/Crockett on the beach, with an out-of-this-world voice line reminding a bit of a Gregorian chant);02-from "Freefall", the very first tune (everything heard on the first 4 minutes of the episode, from the "riot" theme to the "jungle prisoner interrogatory" acoustic guitar theme right after);03-from "Freefall", from the scene Crockett and Tubbs quit and Baker says "I could shoot you right now";04-from "Asian Cut", end music, with that ominous male voice (synth or sampler, just have no idea how he did it!);05-from "Borrasca", night club music;06-from "Borrasca", beach heavy rock;07-from "Heart of Night", Castillo fight music;08-from "Freefall", farewell piece;09-from "World of Trouble", end music;10-from "Victims of Circumstance", teaser music;11-from "Victims of Circumstance", music from the empty swimming pool scene (with John Leguizamo);12-from "Over the line", 20 seconds fragment after the teaser (when episode guests credits appear: I do not see a problem at all in the fact it is a musical fragment);13-from "Over the Line", the Reginald Hawkins, Crockett and Tubbs scene (just before Crockett and Tubbs are kidnapped by the vigilantes);14-from "Over the Line", sliding guitar rock music (vigilante group "demonstration" scene);15-from "The Lost Madonna", when three bad guys from the Schianti organization are eating pasta;16-from "Fruit of the poison tree", rock music from the scene there is a setup in the building parking lot;17-from "Line of Fire", interrogatory scene (when Rico releases Felix);18-from "Asian Cut", teaser music;Not to mention "Help Me Through The Night" (with Phil Perry) and "No Way Out" (with a famous actor/singer I believe I don't need to say who he is!!). Wonder if those two would be Tim Truman interest and could have the legal arrangements to be released...

I wonder if there's a time table for this release. Also' date=' which label is doing it?Will TIM autograph copies for us MIAMI-VICE.WS fans?[/quote']I'm thinking it's gonna be a download-only. That's the future at this point, and although we were lucky with Jan getting his albums out before the fall, nowadays smaller end releases, especially soundtracks, are becoming download-only, with the occasional limited edition.I'm hoping it's a multi-disc set, whether hard copy or download. Here's my wants...Hostile Takeover - full score Redemption In Blood - full score Heart of Night - Castillo & Mai Ying Reunite Bad Timing - Opening-Crockett's Evaluation Bad Timing - Vacation / Old Fisherman Conversation / Gas Station Borrasca - full suite Line of Fire - Partners (Sonny & Keith discussion) Line of Fire - Helicopter Line of Fire - Finale / Closing Hard Knocks - Hard Knocks Hard Knocks - Club Shootout Hard Knocks - Closing Fruit of the Poison Tree - Airport Scene (Day) Fruit of the Poison Tree - Car Garage / Nicky Fruit of the Poison Tree - Airport Finale To Have and To Hold - Opening-Wedding To Have and To Hold - Sonny & Billy Hang Out To Have and To Hold - Sex Scene / Cousin Murder Miami Squeeze - full score Jack of All Trades - Jack Gets "Detained" / Crockett Gets Stood Up / Shoot Out The Cell Within - Opening / Tubbs Gets Taken To The House / Finale-Closing The Lost Madonna - Opening-"I'm A Cop" The Lost Madonna - "Major Score" / Admiring The Madonna / Heroin for Art The Lost Madonna - Closing Over The Line - Full score Victims of Circumstance - Opening-Restaurant Massacre Victims of Circumstance - Pool Interrogation Victims of Circumstance - "Major Blizzard" (Under bridge shootout) Victims of Circumstance - Speech Fight World of Trouble - full score Miracle Man - Opening Miracle Man - Basketball Court Attack Miracle Man - Finale / Closing Leap of Faith - Opening Leap of Faith - Finale / Closing Too Much, Too Late - full score (Help Me Through The Night included) Freefall - full score (No Way Out included)

I'm thinking it's gonna be a download-only. That's the future at this point' date=' and although we were lucky with Jan getting his albums out before the fall, nowadays smaller end releases, especially soundtracks, are becoming download-only, with the occasional limited edition.I'm hoping it's a multi-disc set, whether hard copy or download. Here's my wants...Hostile Takeover - full score Redemption In Blood - full score Heart of Night - Castillo & Mai Ying Reunite Bad Timing - Opening-Crockett's Evaluation Bad Timing - Vacation / Old Fisherman Conversation / Gas Station Borrasca - full suite Line of Fire - Partners (Sonny & Keith discussion) Line of Fire - Helicopter Line of Fire - Finale / Closing Hard Knocks - Hard Knocks Hard Knocks - Club Shootout Hard Knocks - Closing Fruit of the Poison Tree - Airport Scene (Day) Fruit of the Poison Tree - Car Garage / Nicky Fruit of the Poison Tree - Airport Finale To Have and To Hold - Opening-Wedding To Have and To Hold - Sonny & Billy Hang Out To Have and To Hold - Sex Scene / Cousin Murder Miami Squeeze - full score Jack of All Trades - Jack Gets "Detained" / Crockett Gets Stood Up / Shoot Out The Cell Within - Opening / Tubbs Gets Taken To The House / Finale-Closing The Lost Madonna - Opening-"I'm A Cop" The Lost Madonna - "Major Score" / Admiring The Madonna / Heroin for Art The Lost Madonna - Closing Over The Line - Full score Victims of Circumstance - Opening-Restaurant Massacre Victims of Circumstance - Pool Interrogation Victims of Circumstance - "Major Blizzard" (Under bridge shootout) Victims of Circumstance - Speech Fight World of Trouble - full score Miracle Man - Opening Miracle Man - Basketball Court Attack Miracle Man - Finale / Closing Leap of Faith - Opening Leap of Faith - Finale / Closing Too Much, Too Late - full score (Help Me Through The Night included) Freefall - full score (No Way Out included)[/quote']Down load or cds, I'll take whatever is offered! I thought he said cd though.

• Administrators

Great suggestions! For those who posted lists I would also suggest e-mailing a copy to Tim directly. I posted his e-mail earlier in this thread.

Great suggestions! For those who posted lists I would also suggest e-mailing a copy to Tim directly. I posted his e-mail earlier in this thread.

Hopefully, he'll visit this thread too to see the support!

• 3 weeks later...
I should have posted this before. Please feel free to e-mail Tim with your requests. He's been trying literally for years to get this album released so I'm sure he'll love to hear from you all! Here's his very appropriate e-mail address.IFNOTNOW@aol.comand while you're at it' date=' invite him to join .ws![/quote']Mailed him. Thx Ferrariman. Good news finally.

I for one am really looking forward to this Season 5 Music release - will sort of complete Vice , until the Blu Ray releases come.!:D