Tim Truman Release is coming!

Tom

are they really gonna do blu-ray for mv?

Oh definately in time I am sure - its still early Days for Blu-Ray but in about 2-3 years I would think you would see more tv releases.Tv shows are huge business and Miami Vice for Universal , I believe , is one of its top sellers - the Series has been a very big success on dvd shifting a lot of units .:)

• 1 month later...

for your information!posted by TT on mv.org:Topic: TIM TRUMAN ~ Update on Soundtrack CD Posted: 28 January 2009 at 1:22am Hello Friends ~ Things Seem to be moving forward on a MV5 soundtrack after all this time!! I am extremely grateful that so many of you have contacted me about this. It was all of your letters that has convinced them that there are thousands of music lovers that want to have this. Leave me your list of tracks you would like to hear in this collection. Any interest in me writing NEW tracks in the Vibe of Vice? Thank You ALL TT *Yes it would include "Everything Inside of Me"

Anyone have any more news about this?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

...and now you know how I feel about the Fortus. Still waiting...:evil:

Signed up here specifically to say, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see this released! I recently rewatched the entire series (it took a few months!) and had forgotten how awesome Tim's score was in Season 5. :happy:

Wow, this is the first time I'm hearing about this. I've always wanted Tim to release the music he's done for MV. I can't wait.I hope "No Way Out" will be included as well.

Guest The Talk

"Help me through the night" from Too Much Too Late would be nice too.

Good choice. I like this one too.Besides:Everything's inside of meLimo blows upHelicopterSonny can't remember....Tim, just release all you composed. :radio:

Tim needs to register on .Ws.Anyway we can contact him and tell him to get on here?

Check on pg 1 of this thread, post #8. Your answer is there. Let us know if you get a response!Tim - I'm ready to purchase the CD! Your fans are waiting!

• Administrators

TTI'm gonna e-mail him today and ask him to join again.

• 4 weeks later...

I've already spoken to him before this. He says he will keep me informed.

Hi there F-Man. Any new news on the release of Truman tracks?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hi there F-Man. Any new news on the release of Truman tracks?

Sorry for the late reply but unfortunately no, I haven't heard anything new. I even e-mailed Tim and invited him to join .ws. Still waiting.

Sorry for the late reply but unfortunately no' date=' I haven't heard anything new. I even e-mailed Tim and invited him to join .ws. Still waiting.[/quote']I really hope we get this release - but its been a few years now with the same news - its coming !?! Tim was on .org ages ago saying it was hopefully going to get released around the time of the Miami Vice Movie ( for obvious marketing reasons ) three years ago.I wouldnt be suprised if Universal Projects are stalling it and making it difficult to release the Season 5 Collection.:confused:

• Administrators

That would be my guess. I believe Jan Hammer had the same problem.

I really hope we get this release - but its been a few years now with the same news - its coming !?! Tim was on .org ages ago saying it was hopefully going to get released around the time of the Miami Vice Movie ( for obvious marketing reasons ) three years ago.I wouldnt be suprised if Universal Projects are stalling it and making it difficult to release the Season 5 Collection.:confused:

his latest news in January was quite specific that Universal gave green light:Topic: TIM TRUMAN ~ Update on Soundtrack CD Posted: 28 January 2009 at 1:22am Hello Friends ~ Things Seem to be moving forward on a MV5 soundtrack after all this time!! I am extremely grateful that so many of you have contacted me about this. It was all of your letters that has convinced them that there are thousands of music lovers that want to have this. Leave me your list of tracks you would like to hear in this collection. Any interest in me writing NEW tracks in the Vibe of Vice? Thank You ALL TT *Yes it would include "Everything Inside of Me" bottom line: if he has Universal permission and does not need to re-record (like JH did to bypass Universal) he can release very quickly via i-tunes or CD. TT has everything stored on DAT, so there is no need for enhancing or transferring analog stuff.

That would be my guess. I believe Jan Hammer had the same problem.

Probably , as I remember on .org -Tim Truman said he hoped to release the album in 2006 in time for the Miami Vice Movie.Universal are more than likely stalling him as they did to Jan Hammer for Years - Universal guard Miami Vice very closely.