Unreleased Jan Hammer cues from Miami Vice

Crockettt

Hello, are you able to use the audacity software to make a music track of 'last call' from the beginning of the episode 'Yankee Dollar'? There is a very worthy cover version on youtube, but it just doesn't sound quite right compared to the Jan Hammer version on that episode. 

Thanks very much.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, are you able to use the audacity software to make a music track of 'last call' from the beginning of the episode 'Yankee Dollar'? There is a very worthy cover version on youtube, but it just doesn't sound quite right compared to the Jan Hammer version on that episode. 

Thanks very much.

I will try my best :)

New track, Enjoy!

[

• Like 1

All cues except : Rites Of Passage, The Maze, Prodigal Son, Free Verse, Trust Fund Pirates, Walk Alone, Streetwise, Down For The Count, Duty and Honor, Red Tape, Everybody's In Showbiz, Heroes of the Revolution, Amen... Send Money, Death and the Lady, God's Work, Missing Hours, The Cows of October, Vote of Confidence, Hell Hath No Fury, Blood & Roses, A Bullet for Crockett, Mirror Image.

Nice work in pulling these unreleased cues together. Any chance you can pull the cue from Phil the Shill where the men are swinging from the ropes in the hangar, in One Way Ticket with Sagot's boat chase?  Didn't see them on your youtube channel. Thanks and great stuff.

I like the short ending pieces from the following episodes (to name a few):

- Brother's Keeper when Tubbs and Crockett walks off the Chalk's Planes Airstrip (Gives me a tingle. SO fitting)

- One Eyed Jack

- Glades

- Bushido

Score from One Eyed Jack.

Now all my upcoming tracks will be in HD!

This one always sounded to me like it could have been used in a John Hughes movie.  Specifically in Sixteen Candles or the Breakfast Club.  Somewhere in the background or as part of a montage.

• Like 1

Do you have the main cue from "Lend me an Ear" / " Mirror Image" - great piece  :D

Oh I'd love to hear this.  I've always been haunted by it.  It's perfect.  These cues are freaking awesome!  How have I never seen this thread before!?!?!  Or at least, these fairly recent additions.  Great work!

What a great thread/channel! Fantastic work, Crockettt!!

Ditto on that comment. Absolutely great music that you managed to filter from the soundtrack. :cool:  :thumbsup:

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Great work, pal. But do you think you can do Crockett's Theme from Smugglers Blues? The scene at the cemetery.

Nice work! I recorded all these years ago also. I used a vocal eliminator, and could by hand raise or lower the volume when it dropped in the episode as broadcast. For me, the best results came from season one and two. I also used a simulated stereo on the eliminator as the track was in mono when you extracted the music as you used the middle channel.

One of the very best, and cleanest tracks that I found is the music in Milk Run when Crockett and Tubbs chase Louis and Eddie in the airport after Louis turns the table on Tubbs.  Post THAT one, and you'll see what I mean when I say it's very clean, and the sound is strong!

Check it out!

-COOP   

• Like 1

Do you have the score from Definitely Miami, specifically the scenes of Sonny & Rico walking into the hotel bar and Sonny then going over to talk to Callie? I saw Dadrian Wilson's versions on your YouTube channel (which are great), but was wondering if you're able to grab Jan's from the episode. That has always been my favorite score of the series.

Do you have the score from Definitely Miami, specifically the scenes of Sonny & Rico walking into the hotel bar and Sonny then going over to talk to Callie? I saw Dadrian Wilson's versions on your YouTube channel (which are great), but was wondering if you're able to grab Jan's from the episode. That has always been my favorite score of the series.

And in the same ep, the JH score played when Sonny and Rico are walking along the beach in the direction of the safe house...which I think then fades into the scene in the caddy with the Fed.

• 2 weeks later...

Another good one is the show music in GIVE A LITTLE, TAKE A LITTLE where you see showgirls, and when Gina as "Paula" first meets Ramirez, the master pimp in the club. Generally all the club music comes out good when you isolate it, however, the sound drop is noticeable when cast members talk, then the volume drops to become background music. Lots of great music in that episode.   

It was a slow version - yes it was used twice in the Series - maybe even a third episode - didnt "Give a Little" or "Cuba Libre" have a slow version also .( a lot slower than "Crockett's Return" ) 

Crockett's theme was also used in the episode, CHILD'S PLAY when Crockett arrives at billy's house. It was also heard in SMUGGLER'S BLUES.

Thank You ! thedeparted94

New cue from When Irish Eyes Are Crying

This music was re tooled, but was originally used in FLORENCE ITALY.

The two uploaded from The Maze.

One of these themes in the second video was used in PRODIGAL SON

New stuff

This music was also used in STREETWISE.

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

New stuff

This is a very re tooled version of the car chase at the begining of FLORENCE ITALY, with lots of lead guitar.