Unreleased Jan Hammer cues from Miami Vice

Crockettt

That ought to be my magnum opus, I'm not sure how I can top that with another edit, Jan officially releasing Robbie's Theme would surely trump it.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Sheisenburg said:

That ought to be my magnum opus, I'm not sure how I can top that with another edit, Jan officially releasing Robbie's Theme would surely trump it.

Ask Universal for a multi-channel DTS track with eliminated sound effects. :D

A fun fact - Jan Hammer music in Definitely Miami is mixed with all voices and sound effects in Fabulous Films release while Milk Creek version is devoid of this problem. :D

Edited by Crockettt
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Crockettt said:

A fun fact - Jan Hammer music in Definitely Miami is mixed with all voices and sound effects in Fabulous Films release while Milk Creek version is devoid of this problem. :D

So THAT’S how you did it! :) 

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MrQuiche said:

Honestly making us pay for the soundtrack of each episode would be great, like i really want a lot of the cues of this series

Hey they line starts back there, pal! 

:) :p

A great cue posted by  @Crockettt on his great you tube channel. Although “Payback” was released by Jan Hammer on his fine 1989 “Snapshots “ album and rereleased in 1998 on “Snapshots 2.0” — — this version incorporate cues from “Little Prince” from the late fall of 1984 and “Payback” just over a year later. Payback first appeared in a lighter form in Little Prince. 10 \ 10

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 4

• 7 months later...