Unreleased Jan Hammer cues from Miami Vice

Crockettt

Awesome! Is this one of the files I did? I don't want any credit, just glad to know I could help (if it is). 

thanks for the work !

and jan hammer thank you.

but last time i watched Phil the Shill i couldn't get Black Mercedes out of my mind for the next two days. 

i was looking for that track No drugs on board. they used that in Mirror Image too. it's such a brief track , but has such a memorable vibe.

there's one other alternate version that's really cool . it's the version of Rico's Blues from Mirror Image with the slightly different intro.

Edited by AzVice
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Awesome! Is this one of the files I did? I don't want any credit, just glad to know I could help (if it is). 

It's my version i made two years ago :)

Hope you will find some time to fix "Viking Bikers From Hell" tracks i sent you :)

Edited by Crockettt

20 minutes ago, AzVice said:

I don't remember that one

I know its on "The Big Thaw". Maybe another one, too. Not sure. 

This cue is from The Dutch Oven when Crockett and Trudy prepare to bust Adonis by the end of episode. Later used in The Big Thaw. :)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for these new uploads! Jackie's Theme and Heroes of the Revolution gotta be among the most intense cues from the show. It's quite a shame that they didn't use the Hero's theme more throughout the episode or even on some other episodes. I remember that the only other times the theme plays is when they get that guy at the airpot who then takes cyanide and at the end when they bust Petrosa's place. Do you think you could mash these together, Crockett? (Since they are rather brief and appear to be variations. But only If it's not too much to ask for ;))

And I love Klaus, that surveillance scene in the beginning is so memorable with it.

I didn't recall "Busted" though, just as AzVice. But that's so great about this all....the gems just keep on coming to the surface. Thanks to you guys! :thumbsup:

Edited by Den Taylor
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...