Unreleased Jan Hammer cues from Miami Vice

Crockettt

I was watching one eyed jack. Is there any chance you got the music that plays as C&Ts are interrogating demarco? It's a pretty awesome cue that i don't remember being used anywhere else on the show besides this ep

Matt, i have that cue from Lend Me An Ear :)

thedeparted94 yes, i have it. Will upload it soon 

Appreciate it. I'm curious though, What other gems are you holding back? :)

your channel's made me enjoy hammer a lot, sometimes we don't realise how much original score music he contributed. It's gotta be hours worth of material and most of it was only reused once or twice.

All cues except : Rites Of Passage, The Maze, Prodigal Son, Free Verse, Trust Fund Pirates, Walk Alone, Streetwise, Down For The Count, Duty and Honor, Red Tape, Everybody's In Showbiz, Heroes of the Revolution, Amen... Send Money, Death and the Lady, God's Work, Missing Hours, The Cows of October, Vote of Confidence, Hell Hath No Fury, Blood & Roses, A Bullet for Crockett, Mirror Image.

Edited by Crockettt
  • Like 1

All cues except : Rites Of Passage, The Maze, Prodigal Son, Free Verse, Trust Fund Pirates, Walk Alone, Streetwise, Down For The Count, Duty and Honor, Red Tape, Everybody's In Showbiz, Heroes of the Revolution, Amen... Send Money, Death and the Lady, God's Work, Missing Hours, The Cows of October, Vote of Confidence, Hell Hath No Fury, Blood & Roses, A Bullet for Crockett, Mirror Image.

Great work Crockett! :D

• 2 weeks later...

nice track.

Baby blues is a surprisingly good ep imo. The baby kidnapping-adoption storyline is pretty unique and i could see it happening  back in the day.

And i love the scene where they pull up to the guys house and "Hanging by a thread" is playing and Sonny speaks a little spanish.

• Like 1

Not sure if this has been mentioned but the climax music for THE MAZE is outstanding! Really dramatic as the SWAT team enters the building & the Escobars are trying to escape. Versions of this were in other episodes but this is my favorite!

• Administrators

Not sure if this has been mentioned but the climax music for THE MAZE is outstanding! Really dramatic as the SWAT team enters the building & the Escobars are trying to escape. Versions of this were in other episodes but this is my favorite!

The two uploaded from The Maze.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great Job as always, Crockettt!

It's interesting to see how these little music bits are able to evoke the vibe. Even more than the other longer and structured themes.

Just imagine to hear this while you're out at night. Wherever you may be, you'll feel yourself on the set LOL!!!

PS You have to collect all that stuff and make that Ultimate Collection CD!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...