Miami Stuff

jurassic narc

Some of you know that my real job is running a Drug Unit (just not in Florida).  In doing that I have to locate vendors and order shirts, hats, notebooks and other items which have our unit logo on them.

It occurred to me that I could get some stuff made up with the Metro Dade logo and the names for Detective Crockett, Detective Tubbs, LT Castillo, and the others.  But most vendors want a larger order to get any kind of price break.  I can get hats with the Miami Vice badge embroidered, and with a variety of other things on them.  Shirts would be the same.  I also would like to do some nice business cards with the appropriate names, as well as undercover names.  I could also get badges with correct cases, and some other hard to find products.

I don't plan to ship to Florida, or use the actual MIAMI-DADE PD logos since that is a potential problem.  And will not have anything that says MIAMI VICE, as I don't want problems with Universal.  This is not a plan to make any money, just to get some things I want in bulk so that I have to pay less.

PM Me if you are interested, and give me an idea of what you want.  I'll use that to figure out if this is worth the time to do.

I was thinking of a cap with:  Metro-Dade PD/Organized Crime Bureau/VICE (with Vice in an aqua Broadway font) with the name Detective Crockett on the back.

Jurassic Narc

Could be interested in some of these...do you have a web-link where we could see what they might offer (of course not yet logo'd)?

Some of you know that my real job is running a Drug Unit (just not in Florida).  In doing that I have to locate vendors and order shirts, hats, notebooks and other items which have our unit logo on them.

It occurred to me that I could get some stuff made up with the Metro Dade logo and the names for Detective Crockett, Detective Tubbs, LT Castillo, and the others.  But most vendors want a larger order to get any kind of price break.  I can get hats with the Miami Vice badge embroidered, and with a variety of other things on them.  Shirts would be the same.  I also would like to do some nice business cards with the appropriate names, as well as undercover names.  I could also get badges with correct cases, and some other hard to find products.

I don't plan to ship to Florida, or use the actual MIAMI-DADE PD logos since that is a potential problem.  And will not have anything that says MIAMI VICE, as I don't want problems with Universal.  This is not a plan to make any money, just to get some things I want in bulk so that I have to pay less.

PM Me if you are interested, and give me an idea of what you want.  I'll use that to figure out if this is worth the time to do.

I was thinking of a cap with:  Metro-Dade PD/Organized Crime Bureau/VICE (with Vice in an aqua Broadway font) with the name Detective Crockett on the back.

Jurassic Narc

Great to know 

Got an underwhelming response.  No worries.  I will post some of the MDPD stuff that I have done at a later date.  

My plan was to buy in bulk and cut the price way down.  Probably would have been a bigger hassle than what I would have saved myself in the end!

Thanks Matt5 and Sonny-Burnett for responding.

Got an underwhelming response.  No worries.  I will post some of the MDPD stuff that I have done at a later date.  

My plan was to buy in bulk and cut the price way down.  Probably would have been a bigger hassle than what I would have saved myself in the end!

Thanks Matt5 and Sonny-Burnett for responding.

Great to know - and my pleasure  :D  :fireworks: