Greetings, everyone!

reds5fan

Love this site very much!  I am the founder of the Miami Vice Wiki, a site I created in 2008 (because, being unemployed, I had to have something to keep me occupied) and, with the help of Leigh Burne and many others, it has grown to over 2000 articles.  I am glad to see it being referenced in the "This week in MV History" forum as well.  I hope the many many fans of this site enjoy the Wiki as well.

• Like 3

Wow, MV Wiki is a great site, I check it all the time. :thumbsup: Thanks very much for your efforts.  Hope you find a job but a job that does not slow down your work on Wiki.  

• Like 2

Love this site very much!  I am the founder of the Miami Vice Wiki, a site I created in 2008 (because, being unemployed, I had to have something to keep me occupied) and, with the help of Leigh Burne and many others, it has grown to over 2000 articles.  I am glad to see it being referenced in the "This week in MV History" forum as well.  I hope the many many fans of this site enjoy the Wiki as well.

Welcome aboard !! :thumbsup::cool:

We certainly enjoy your Wiki site, lots of great information and interesting side stories.

If you have the time, I recommend you check out this site http://www.miamivicelocations.org/ of Vice Locations.  C_Glade is the proprietor of this site and has done a fantastic job putting it together.

Have a great day !

• Like 1

Welcome to a great site about a great show :D  :fireworks: 

• Administrators

Wow, dude.Welcome to Miami Vice Online.

And I'd like to thank you for creating the Miami Vice Wiki page, it's always so useful!

Edited by SL1DE

Hi Reds5fan,

When I started the "This Week In Miami Vice History" thread two years ago, I wanted to create something that I could contribute on a regular basis that no one else was doing and would keep the interest level up on this site, alongside Ferrariman being the "Trivia Master Extraordinaire", Cooper & Burnett's "Scrapbook" and CGlide's "Location Level" threads, to name a few.  Then I came across your site and the idea for "This Week In Miami Vice History" was born. I made it a point from the very beginning to give credit to your site for all the details.  I have to say, you and your contributors have very intricate knowledge of each and every episode, my kudos to you and everyone there. Keep up the good work!

MVNYC  

Edited by mvnyc

Hi Reds5fan,

When I started the "This Week In Miami Vice History" thread two years ago, I wanted to create something that I could contribute on a regular basis that no one else was doing and would keep the interest level up on this site, alongside Ferrariman being the "Trivia Master Extraordinaire", Cooper & Burnett's "Scrapbook" and CGlide's "Location Level" threads, to name a few.  Then I came across your site and the idea for "This Week In Miami Vice History" was born. I made it a point from the very beginning to give credit to your site for all the details.  I have to say, you and your contributors have very intricate knowledge of each and every episode, my kudos to you and everyone there. Keep up the good work!

MVNYC  

thats a great part of the site "this week in Miami Vice History"

Hey Reds5fan,

Love your site.  I was wondering how you got such an intimate knowledge of Vice.  Were you part of the production crew, or have access to some documentation about the show?  Thanks.

As Jim said - Miami Vice Wiki has a wealth of production details and trivia . Well done a fantastic job . I contribute mainly to locations with hundreds and hundreds of replica MV shots gained in last three years on my travels to the Bahamas and Florida. :D  :)  :done:

mvnyc, I'm glad you use the Wiki for such a popular feature on this site.  Miamijimf, I'm just a fan like everyone else...some of the things I found for the wiki I've picked up from researching many internet sites about the show, things I see by watching the DVDs and Netflix, viewing old newspaper articles that Google used to keep, archives from the Miami Herald, and other items.  I was only in my late teens when Vice first aired, I wish I had been there when the show was made, I would have loved to be involved in it.

Thanks to everyone for your kind words about the wiki site...I'm so glad to see so many Vice fans checking it out.

• Like 1

Wow! You've done great work. It's probably the best site about MV.