carrera 5593

Hyperthrust

finally found my favorite carrera model, the 5593, complete and in like new condition.

Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes Bild

not sure what episodes this was seen in. no main character wore it but some supporting characters did.

• Like 1

finally found my favorite carrera model, the 5593, complete and in like new condition.

Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes Bild

not sure what episodes this was seen in. no main character wore it but some supporting characters did.

Love these glasses thanks for posting 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Administrators

I acquired a pair of Carrera 5512's on Ebay USA. Mine are the tortoise frame version. Next up will be the Brothers Keeper replicas!

46 minutes left if you're quick enough, current bid is only $30

http://www.ebay.com/itm/80s-CARRERA-5512-90-125-C-Vision-400-Sunglasses-Gradient-Purple-Lens-Black-/231295289405?pt=US_Sunglasses&hash=item35da46083d

• Like 1

Thanks mate. I passed on these cause of the worn Carrera logos and also the scratches on the lenses.

I also recently passed on the same Blue symbol version worn in the pilot cause of a major crack in one lens.

I have got them in my saved searches list. But please feel free to update me! That also goes for any the clothes if you spot them.

Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes Bild

Great looking glasses - thankyou for posting  :D  :radio:

• 3 years later...

Wow they look incredible.

There's a pair for sale on a french 2nd-hand website (equivalent to Craigslist). The guys asks for 100€ and they're not nearly as mint as the ones posted here.

Good deals are hard to come across these days... ;(