Sexiest woman of the series

PalmTree

Does anyone besides me think the female vice detective booking Noogie in Made For Each Other is one damned fine woman?  She's got that indefineable something that can't be bought or surgically implanted.

Edited by PalmTree
  • Like 1

I wonder if this was the reason why she was dropped from the cast???  She definitely blew Trudy & Jena off the screen in that scene.  Although Trudy's white bikini in One Eyed Jack could make this white boy VERY happy...or horny at least.

Edited by PalmTree

Does anyone besides me think the female vice detective booking Noogie in Made For Each Other is one damned fine woman?  She's got that indefineable something that can't be bought or surgically implanted.

Very true stunning !

She seemed like a man's woman.  Not even a very loose skirt could hide THAT frame.

Edited by PalmTree

I Still think "Little Miss Dangerous" could break my heart anyday!

She has already broken mine.  Here is one of my favorite photos of Fiona Flanagan who played Jackie.

Eingefügtes Bild

• Like 1

She has already broken mine.  Here is one of my favorite photos of Fiona Flanagan who played Jackie.

Eingefügtes Bild

Beautiful 

:D  :)  :thumbsup:  :cake:

• Administrators

Somebody post a freeze frane of Trudy's caboose on the boat in One Eyed Jack.

Jou got it, mang! 

In 720p;

Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes Bild

• Like 1

IFTrudy had stayed in that bikini MV might just well still be on the air.

Muchas Gracias SL1DE!

post-5301-0-68905900-1398627062_thumb.jp

post-5301-0-61222100-1398627084_thumb.jp

Edited by PalmTree
  • Like 1

• Administrators

I just watched Cool Runnin', and the girl who is booking Noogie is Cynthia Caquelin. Goes by the name of Patty in the episode.

She did not go on to do anything else after that, two episodes of MV, small parts in two movies I haven't heard of, and another TV show was pretty much her whole acting career.

http://miamivice.wikia.com/wiki/Cynthia_Caquelin

http://imdb.com/name/nm0135794/

• Like 1

More info about Cynthia Caquelin:

Eingefügtes Bild

"CYNTHIA CAQUELIN garnered the 1995 Carbonell Award for her portrayal of Grace in New World Rep's Faith Healer (Carbonell Best Play of 1995) and "New Times Best of 1996" for Best Actress in Later Life. As a member of Screen Actor's Guild, she has appeared in over 75 national and regional commercials and has been featured in numerous films and television shows. Favorite roles include Sylvia at the Caldwell Theatre in Boca Raton, Dear Liar and Private Lives at Florida Shakespeare. Cynthia is an Adjunct Professor at the University of Miami, where she teaches Beginning and Advanced Acting for the Camera. She also is in her thirteenth year as a faculty member in the theatre division of The New World School of the Arts. After knowing Joe for over 20 years, she is thrilled to finally get this opportunity to work with him... and equally aflutter to be with this splendid cast. Her raison d'etre: husband George and daughters Tori, Shana and Debra."

http://www.gablestage.org/season01-02/season-3a.php

My money would be on others such as: the aforementioned (and shown) pool girl in The Great McCarthy, the blonde who asks Crockett if the flowers are for her in Yankee Dollar, the rollerblader in Home Invaders, Jackie from LMD, Celeste from the Burnett arc, the blonde at the bar in Whatever Works, the Honey twins in Prodigal Son to name a few.

And then there's Callie from Definitely Miami. :hot: 

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

My favorite was a unknown background actress from the pilot ep. :happy:

Eingefügtes Bild

Never noticed her before....good eyes!

• Like 1