Sexiest woman of the series

PalmTree

Love the babe from "Lend me an Ear " in the pool with the remote control car - oh and Julia Roberts in the  Season 4 finale "Mirror Image" 

:D  :thumbsup:  :fireworks:

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

The exotic blonde in the kitchen party scene in The Great McCarthy was pretty freakin hot too.

If you're talking about that chick wearing all the Madonna-esque day glow clothing and with that interesting makeup, hair kinda blown up, well, I've always liked her too.  She has a nice little pout on her face.  I've always imagined being at that party and bumping into her, having a little chat.

Funny...I put on the Great McCarthy today for no reason.  Just felt like watching it, probably for the party scene.  I wish I coulda been there for that.  A total '80s party.  i.e.:  the BEST kind of party!

• Like 1

I would say Celeste, one of the few good elements (to me) in the Burnett saga. She's really got the click.

PS Gina doesn't need to be in this "contest". She's beyond and above ;-)

• Like 2

• Administrators

The chick with the lime green T-Back on the beach. It's killing me not to remember the episode!

This is going to keep me up at night till I find it.

Lou should know, we had this conversation before about her.

The chick with the lime green T-Back on the beach. It's killing me not to remember the episode!

This is going to keep me up at night till I find it.

Lou should know, we had this conversation before about her.

Can't recall a beach scene girl with lime green t-back. Hope this comes to you.   :)

Could it be Yankee Dollar when Crockett chases the brother into the ocean? Or after Leon is killed in Brother's Keeper?

I would say Celeste, one of the few good elements (to me) in the Burnett saga. She's really got the click.

Definitely Celeste is in my top 5 or so.

• Like 2

• Administrators

It is in the line of fire at 3224. She is walking down the side walk when Stan and Tubbs chase after the guy. Tubbs comes from behind her and she lays down on the grass as the shooting starts.

• Like 1

It is in the line of fire at 3224. She is walking down the side walk when Stan and Tubbs chase after the guy. Tubbs comes from behind her and she lays down on the grass as the shooting starts.

Nice ...I will have to be on the lookout for her and watch this ep again soon.

Another to add to the list.

15251655448_6e61cfe0c0_o.gif

Sad that this scene would be considered "sexual harassment" in todays world.

+1 on this one in Milk Run. One of the funniest scenes in the series imo.

• 1 month later...

Another to add to the list.

15251655448_6e61cfe0c0_o.gif

Sad that this scene would be considered "sexual harassment" in todays world.

Not sure this would be considered sexual harassment.  She waved at him and he waved back in a public place.  Her putting herself in that position sure didn't hurt the scene any, but he didn't do anything she didn't instigate.

• Like 2

• Administrators

Not sure this would be considered sexual harassment.  She waved at him and he waved back in a public place.  Her putting herself in that position sure didn't hurt the scene any, but he didn't do anything she didn't instigate.

It wouldn't consider it as such, but feminists would.

It wouldn't consider it as such, but feminists would.

People are free to think what they want, and I'm not certain what feminists would think, but as a crime, this isn't sexual harrassment.  They might call it sexist, or objectification of women, but I doubt it would be considered criminal.

• 5 months later...

Fellow Vicers how can you be so blind and not even add Arielle Dombasle to the list from Definitely Miami? The body on that woman when the camera scanned her laying down by the pool just drove me insane.... That woman was pure sex......

• Like 1

Fellow Vicers how can you be so blind and not even add Arielle Dombasle to the list from Definitely Miami? The body on that woman when the camera scanned her laying down by the pool just drove me insane.... That woman was pure sex......

Sonny-Burnett did mention her a couple of pages back..

But yes I agree with you, she was damn hot..my interest in French ladies went right back up. :)

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators

Who is the hot and sexy model in Made For Each Other who took a bust from Switek and Zito? I can't find her on the IMDB. She was a babe in that episode.

Not sure, she isn't listed anywhere unfortunately. Probably just a random they got off the street. 

• 3 weeks later...

Cinder (Lisa Marie) in "Baseballs of Death"!  Beautiful face and body!  And that outfit is hot!

Cinder%20A.jpg

Cinder%20B.jpg

Cinder%20C.jpg

Cinder%20D.jpg

Cinder%20E.jpg

Cinder%20F.jpg

Cinder%20G.jpg

Cinder%20H.jpg

Edited by AndrewRemington
  • Like 2

I'll be honest... I'm a leg man...

1.gif

I am on board with you Andrew.  Great legs always grab my attention.  That is something I noticed about my wife when we were just dating.  Her legs were hott.  And 20 years later (19 married), she still has a great set. 

• Like 2