MVOL get together?

PalmTree

Is there ever a MVOL get together in Miami?  I bet it'd be fun for everyone to get together this summer in Miami. .Charlie Glide the incredible MV location source lives in Miami.

• Administrators

That would be... Interesting. Maybe even a 30th anniversary party in September. But unfortunately, I am in another country and cannot afford to travel. :(

That would be... Interesting. Maybe even a 30th anniversary party in September. But unfortunately, I am in another country and cannot afford to travel. :(

same here :(

I thought thre was an annual MV convention...somewhere???

It is called French Twist Reunion and is hosted in Paris. I believe they have already had this year's reunion and the next one is next April (2015). There is nothing planned for Miami this year as not enough people can afford to take part or aren't interested in going to one therefore it wasn't worth trying to arrange one. Finally, the last I heard CGlide wasn't living in Miami although he comes from there.

Thats too bad.  I can remember when peope would arrange they're friday night schedules to watch MV.  Macy's had a MV section in its men's dept..  I'm in new orleans and am going to Miami one day to see all those MV locations firsthand.

Edited by PalmTree

Thats too bad.  I can remember when peope would arrange they're friday night schedules to watch MV.  Macy's had a MV section in its men's dept..  I'm in new orleans and am going to Miami one day to see all those MV locations firsthand.

I used to reschedule returning flights to make sure I was back in town to watch new episodes of Vice on TV (so as not have to watch grainy VHS copies.... that was my fallback) :)

Would be great to have such a convention/get together in Miami, the City where it all happened. Count me in for sure. Would love to get some location visiting in with those in here who know their locations WAY better than me.

Edited by Sonny-Burnett