DJ interview with Michael Des Barres

Mr. Calderon

I dont know if someone posted it already....

Follow the other 3 parts on youtube (this is the first one)...

By the way....Don looks more spiritualized now...i think its time for that interview with us LOL

• Like 1

I dont know if someone posted it already....

Follow the other 3 parts on youtube (this is the first one)...

By the way....Don looks more spiritualized now...i think its time for that interview with us LOL

Wonderful post ! Great Don and so fitting the interview is held by the "Baseballs of Death" guest star Michael Des Barres 

:D  :thumbsup:  :fireworks:

Edited by Matt5

Wonderful post ! Great Don and so fitting the interview is held by the "Baseballs of Death" guest star Michael Des Barres 

MDB appeared in the teaser of the episode as the British pimp taking photographs . :D

Matt5 schrieb am 05 Mai 2014 - 1:57 undefined:MDB appeared in the teaser of the episode as the British pimp taking photographs . :D

You must come closer to him...He IS the British pimp - phew.No, do not mean it bad, he is lost in a way.He loves... ALL and each thing. He has lost the real meaning of love.Instead being careful with using that word it degenerates with him

to a cheap untrustworthy farce.And a private encounter with him demonstrated his unreliability with promises and posinglike a young rooster with following malice as he could not keep his promise.Again - I do not blame him. He lost his basement and reality.Poor Englisch boy.

Edited by bluepearl

Don certainly has mellowed 

• 1 year later...

I really enjoyed this!  DJ looked and sounded great, very positive, and in a good place in his life.  

I had to chuckle when he was doing his Bob Dylan impression--he sounded completely unlike himself and exactly like Dylan.  A couple of times I did find myself wishing MDB would let DJ finish up his comments instead of interrupting (although DJ sometimes tends to ramble a bit).  I would have liked to hear him elaborate a little more on his response to Dylan's statement that love/marriage was about respect and kindness. 

It was also amusing to see DJ backing off from the story he's told numerous times in other interviews of two early marriages before he met Melanie that were annulled.  I've read several interviews going back at least to MV days in which he's said this, but now he's saying he might have invented those early annulled marriages.  I guess we'll never know for sure but in the late 60s-early 70s, I can't imagine that too many really young people in show business made such impulsive marriages and went to the trouble of getting annulments when the recently legalized Pill was so readily available, "free love" was quite accepted, and people weren't worried about AIDS...  No names have ever been revealed for the woman/women, which makes me wonder because I've suspected she or they would have released a story to a tabloid before now.  But he's also never been one to toss around the names of every woman he's dated/slept with, so it's possible that either scenario is possible. 

• Like 1