Net Neutrality Threatened (sopa pipa levels of threatened)

Kavinsky

From the Makers of Sopa and Pipa, this new action with the overthrow of Net Neutrality will alow ISP providers to basically blackmail and extort more money out of people, kill small business and possibly and most likely lead to censorship and heavy extortion

all because someone posted a Former Corporate yesmen of a Telecomunitcations Company into a head of FCC position

So Spread the word and do what you can please, as this is serious.

and remember the names associated with this action and vote them out at the nearest convenience as well please if you can.

But most importantly, spread the word, as this wont hit the mainstream till six months after the dust has settled like it did with Sopa And Pipa.

and I dont mean to be a boogyman with this, but this is serious enough for me to make the rounds and post this at the places I frequent on the internet.

and for that corporate yesmen who allowed this to happen on his watch (and took a 20 dollar bill for it probably, along with major kudos from his former bosses) I dedicate this song to you

Edited by Kavinsky
  • Like 1

I agree, people need to wake up and get in the game. You can no longer stick your head in sand and ignore what our government is doing. They wave the right hand to get your attention while the left hand is doing something nefarious, we all must be on guard and look beyond the headlines of the day to see what really is going on. So do your research, dig deep for the truth and look for those in government that are NOT for the American way of life. Kill Progressivism before it is kills you. And may I suggest we all read about one of the worst presidents of all time,Woodrow Wilson ( a big government progressive), then compare what he did to what is happening today.

Thanks and have a great day! :thumbsup:

I dont know, poltics is a highly complicated, highly subjective game and the only thing I could say for certain is never trust a highly succesfull Massachusetts Democrate with any sort of power whatsoever, as there usually the least trustworthy people you could put in power.

and I know I'm the kind of person who feels and lets my ideas and thoughts air out in person, and I get things wrong or anger people by accident or by going off on a tanget sometimes

(and I kinda wonder if maybe I've rubbed Cooper and the texas guy wrong honestly with my hate of CA politics when it comes to guns (and Cars) after the incidents in the year of hell 2012 happened, but that kinda stuff really bothered the crap out of me, and just to think of that stuff happening in 2011 would have been unfathomable and rightfully so)

but latter I'll appolgize and be a man about it, and the stuff from the year of hell still bothers me to this day, god damn monsters, you just cant legislate or weed people like that out sadly, the only thing you can do is tell people about it when the warning signs show up.

that's the only way your gonna catch it.

and I think I rubbed the texas guy wrong when we were talking about the army training thing too now that I think about it, and how bad it seemed in alot of ways (sorry about that)

But that aside so while I'm not the best person to talk about this kinda stuff, this is still serious enough for me to bring up and let everyone know about.

and I understand corporations want to make money, and they have huge returns and pitfalls, its a high risk, high reward kinda deal, especially with the current outsourcing climate, but when you throw your ethics and your obligations to the consumer and free speech out of the window all to make a quick buck

you really have no right being in any sort of place of power whatsoever, and shoud be booted out, fined and thrown in jail for this kind of insider trading, that I'd almost wadger he did in secret. 

the FCC head there.

hmm now that I think of it maybe I should have dedicated this song to him instead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x5OubSeb-U

Edited by Kavinsky

Here's a link to a good article on the subject :

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2014/05/14/fcc-to-cripple-internet/?intcmp=latestnews

EVERYONE in the USA who uses the Internet should MAKE THEIR VOICES HEARD.

Contact your Congressmen/women, the FCC, and even the White House.

Yes I mean Obama and his minions who are seemingly engaged in controlling and monitoring every aspect of our lives.

Here are some links to find your congressional reps.

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm

http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/

Mine have heard from me numerous times since Obama took office. :evil:

• Administrators

This is the US's problem. I'm Australian.   :thumbsup:

Edited by SL1DE

• 2 weeks later...

He'res an update, we have until September 10th to tell them we dont like this, and the best way to do that is to follow the instructions of this video Review Tech USA just posted:

and the good news is that the topic did pop up on the front page of USA today a few days or a week ago, so please spread the word as before.

• 5 months later...

I would think that after the thumping his Party received on Tuesday and was by most accounts a rebuke of BHO's policies, that our Dictator in Chief would learn that we do not want more government intrusion into our lives, our health care, our private communications, our tax records. But here we go again on net neutrality.  

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/11/10/ted-cruz-calls-net-neutrality-obamacare-for-internet/

As a side note from what I read today, this issue is also under discussion in other countries so this could have wider reaching implications.

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

yeah I heard, apparently the fool made some speach in support of it, but however he was the person who put Tom Wheeler incharge of the FCC in the first place, so its probably a hey I'm not so bad thing he's trying to pull

like when he invited the epic rap battles of history guys to the white house, which I am pretending never happened as I like those guys.

also what is it about Villians with Obiviously evil names, as that's as bad As Edward Markey, some senator up here which is only one letter away from having the name malarkey as his last one.

Edited by Kavinsky

also for reference here is what I am talking about, as honestly I skipped the speech part, as I dont like being lied to or listening to Charletons.

and theres another one I havent watched honestly

and its just one of those things where I hope because of what Rich said it wokrs itself out, and if not, well the repubs can add this to the list of things they impeach him for.

Edited by Kavinsky