Nash Bridges ~ Pier 30 Set, 3/17/96

DJAngel

I called the San Francisco Film Commission and asked for filming location on this date. I remember them saying some filming would be near Pier 30, and that's all they would say. Well, that was enough.I think this episode is "Aloha Nash", but I'm not sure.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Daniel was a real sweetie:happy:Daniel Roebuck & a some guy from the set?Eingefügtes BildMargaret, Connie, Daniel, AndreaEingefügtes BildConnie, Margaret, Daniel, BonnieEingefügtes Bild

1.Do you use a telephoto lens for these shots?2.Would DJ recognize you as a regular fan groupie?3. Are you a stalker?

1.Do you use a telephoto lens for these shots?2.Would DJ recognize you as a regular fan groupie?3. Are you a stalker?

Pier 30 is a public pier in SF. We were not that close, but not too far away. I zoomed in as close as I could get from where we were standing. We were not the only people watching them film. There were other people watching as soon as they realized they were filming Nash Bridges. I don't know if Don saw us that day. I can't really remember how we got pictures with Daniel. I guess we just asked him as he was walking by, and he was very nice to take the pictures with us.You are joking about being a stalker, right:confused:Now tell me, if you lived 45 minutes away from where Don was filming a series, would you try to get there?

Of COURSE I'm joking about you being a stalker. Perhaps I should have posted one of these after the question. :)Yeah, if I was that close to DJ's filming, I too would be there.I'm still in AWE of ALL the photos you have. It seems as if there is no end. I'm thrilled your such a big fan.I've asked this twice now, but I'll ask yet again....Being you have followed DON from different shooting locations in different sites and states, and have had photos with him, is there any chance he would recognize you on a set (like him saying something like, "wow, you really get around".), or does he meet so many people and fans that that is not possible?

I've asked this twice now, but I'll ask yet again....Being you have followed DON from different shooting locations in different sites and states, and have had photos with him, is there any chance he would recognize you on a set (like him saying something like, "wow, you really get around".), or does he meet so many people and fans that that is not possible?

Coop, did you read our trip story under this thread about when Don raced in the OPT in San Francisco? He was on a local tv show at the time called, "People Are Talking" (which I have on VHS and still plays just fine). I set the timer for the show because we managed to get tickets to be in the audience of the show when Don was on promoting the race that week. If you read our trip story, which Margaret wrote, you will see he did recognize us and acknowledged us to the audience as his fans. When they cut to commercial at one point Don said "What are you doing here:)", and we said "You're here":D. If you read the trip story - here's the link - you'll see what happened, much to our surprise and pleasure:eek::dance2:If this link does not work, it's under our trip story "Don Johnson - OPT Race SF - April 1990"http://www.miami-vice.ws/showthread.php?t=517Don had just seen us at the AT&T Golf Tournament in Feb 90, following him around the golf course. We attended all 3 tournaments he played--90, 92, & 95. Those were the best times because we could follow him around the course. We had some nice conversations--"great shot, Don", etc etcI think the last time we saw Don was about 10 years ago on the set of NB. Would he recognize us today? Well, we're older, who knows. I don't think we've changed that much;):)

I never did read that trip story. I've read another trip story (it brings it all to life!).So he DID recognize you!!THAT is pretty cool! Too bad it's been a while now since you last saw him.Thanks for the link, I must have missed it when it was originally posted. THANK YOU DJAngel!!

DJ Angel & Dave you guys never fail to amaze me with your photos , magazine articles and just general info. Just bloody great..!Your contribution to this site is outstanding:cheers::cheers:

DJ Angel & Dave you guys never fail to amaze me with your photos ' date=' magazine articles and just general info. Just bloody great..!Your contribution to this site is outstanding:cheers::cheers:[/quote']I can't speak for her, but I for one love to share when we get all these kind words of encouragement! You ALWAYS have something nice, kind to say.Anyone can look at what we post and say nothing. YOU and others make it a point to encourage us. Makes us feel like a million bucks, and pushes us to take more of our personal time to share MORE with you!!!THAT'S what does it for me. Thank you's go a loooong way with me!

I can't speak for her' date=' but I for one love to share when we get all these kind words of encouragement! You ALWAYS have something nice, kind to say.Anyone can look at what we post and say nothing. YOU and others make it a point to encourage us. Makes us feel like a million bucks, and pushes us to take more of our personal time to share MORE with you!!!THAT'S what does it for me. Thank you's go a loooong way with me![/quote']A few kind words goes a long way guys. You have so much to share, where is basically I can only offer an appreciation of the show. Keep up the good work:D:D

I've got to make a point to not steal DJAngel's thunder here. The photos on this thread is hers. She is amazing! How lucky are we that she found us, and are sharing these with us!!DJAngel, you ROCK!!!

I can't speak for her' date=' but I for one love to share when we get all these kind words of encouragement! You ALWAYS have something nice, kind to say.Anyone can look at what we post and say nothing. YOU and others make it a point to encourage us. Makes us feel like a million bucks, and pushes us to take more of our personal time to share MORE with you!!!THAT'S what does it for me. Thank you's go a loooong way with me![/quote']Thanks, Paul. I agree that it really is great to hear your words of encouragement and appreciation. Who better to share with than the real die hard Miami Vice fans:)

I've got to make a point to not steal DJAngel's thunder here. The photos on this thread is hers. She is amazing! How lucky are we that she found us' date=' and are sharing these with us!!DJAngel, you ROCK!!![/quote']Thank You So Much, Coop!