Hello from Sydney, Australia!

Bilders

I have been browsing the forums for a while whilst waiting for my registration to be approved.

Nice meeting you all. I look forward to sharing my MV experiences and good times with everyone :)

• Administrators

I have been browsing the forums for a while whilst waiting for my registration to be approved.Nice meeting you all. I look forward to sharing my MV experiences and good times with everyone :)

Hello from Melbourne, Australia. (Just to let you know that you're not the only Australian here. :p)

Welcome to MVO. you'll like it here.

Edited by SL1DE

Thanks everyone. Miami Vice is not the most well known show as it was from a generation or three before. It started the same year that I was born. But it cannot be topped in the way it draws me in and all of you too I am sure :D

It looks like Elvis is the manager of the emoticons here. I hope he doesn't eat my Buddy Holly collection!

Any recommended threads please feel free to steer me there. I've been in the location trivia level two thread taking a look.

• Administrators

You're ten years older than me then. I might be the youngest here.   :)

If you click on 'Forums' at the top, and then "View New Content" right of that same pink strip, you can view all the latest threads and posts.

Other than that, I find the fashion and collectables sections under Party Favours particularly interesting. Some pretty cool items there.

Welcome all Ausies!

Nice to have you aboard.......

Check out all the cool info on this site and chime in often to engage with the rest of the crew here. All good people with a similar interest in the show.

I liked the show so much I bought the boat! Others own the cars and yet others own the clothes and lots of memorabilia, so there is lots to see.

SL1DE that's amazing. It's not common for people your age to appreciate the show!

I got to know it and love it just before my 23rd birthday. It was a Christmas present from my partner at the time. Very random but very effective!

Stinger390X I'll have to check out your boat!

• Administrators

Ha, I know. But I'm basically into anything aged.  

I've been aware of the show since I was around 10-ish. Watched my first episode of the show when I was 16, in 2010 when 7mate used to show two episodes a day as midday programming. I first episode I remember watching, would have to be One Eyed Jack, I remember them on the boat. My oldest memory of Miami Vice.Always had a soft-spot for the 80s though, basically grew up there playing GTA Vice City. :)

Edited by SL1DE

Ha, I know. But I'm basically into anything aged.   I've been aware of the show since I was around 10-ish. Watched my first episode of the show when I was 16, in 2010 when 7mate used to show two episodes a day as midday programming. I first episode I remember watching, would have to be One Eyed Jack, I remember them on the boat. My oldest memory of Miami Vice.Always had a soft-spot for the 80s though, basically grew up there playing GTA Vice City. :)

So you would remember Crockett telling Tubbs that night time fishing is "sanity maintenance" very clearly!I would highly recommend the Scarface PS2/XBOX game. Has such a vice feel. And even a cameo by two vice cops who are dead ringers for C+T :D

• Administrators

So you would remember Crockett telling Tubbs that night time fishing is "sanity maintenance" very clearly!I would highly recommend the Scarface PS2/XBOX game. Has such a vice feel. And even a cameo by two vice cops who are dead ringers for C+T :D

Yes, the Scarface game is fantastic. I got it when it was brand new actually.  ;)

• Like 1