Artie here

ArtieRollins

I've been a huge fan of both Miami Vice and movies/music of the 80s ever since I got hooked on it through playing (maybe a little to much) GTA: Vice City back in 2002.
Artie Rollins is of course the nickname of Ed O'Neill's tragic undercover character from my all time favorite episode Heart of Darkness episode 2 season 1.

Thanks.

A year ago my little brother woulden't have touched GTA: Vice City cause the graphic looked "dated" but after I let him borrow my copy of the game last month it seems he's become hooked on the 80s vibe and plays it all the time.
Time will tell, but maybe he'll soon will realise that the real thing went on television back in the 80s and it's name was Miami Vice.
And I might have to hide my Miami Vice box set, cause he is not the most friendly person when it comes to handling DVDs and Blu-Rays.
Edited by ArtieRollins
  • Like 1

Thanks guys.

Its great to have found such a nice forum.  :thumbsup:

Hello Artie !

I'm too a big fan of gta vice city and generally games. 

Of course I'm also huge fan of 80's.

:)

Oh how I wish for yet another chapter in Tommy Vercetti's life, as it's about time we got to travel back to Vice City, instead of another trip to San Andreas or Liberty City.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the site pal. I am a big GTA fan too. We need another visit to Vice City! Have you tried Scarface for the PS2?