CrockettFan333

• Administrators

Great choices. I love Kristine's music, I discovered her about a month ago. She's fantastic.  :D

• Like 1

Great choices. I love Kristine's music, I discovered her about a month ago. She's fantastic.  :D

I agree great music here  :D  :)

Here's another good one with her!I love the clothes in the pic,the whole ad looks cool :cool:

Edited by BlueAir

Here's another good one with her!I love the clothes in the pic,the whole ad looks cool :cool:

Ha ha ! Great thanks for posting  :D  :thumbsup:  :fireworks:

She is amazing!I can imagine playing this in a car and someone saying "You listen to '80s?" me: "Yeah but this was made in 2014" other dude: "WHAT!?!" :):D:)

• Administrators

Oh man, that is strange.

I thought about posting your video because of how it reminded me of an Jan Hammer tune but I forget which one.  :D

Last Flight. Also similar to Evan, but closer to Last Flight.

Damn ArtieRollins,those gals are so so nice :wuerg: The bottom one sure is a "Stunner" :p

I like the driving bits in this vid :cool:

Edited by BlueAir
  • Like 2

Yeah, another fine video BlueAir.  :thumbsup:  :radio:

Strange how nostalgic that video felt even though I barely remember anything from the 80s as I was too young.

Whenever I watch commercials on TV nowdays I just turn off the sound because of how irritating they are, but 80s and early 90s commercials, which I guess was as irritating for people back in the 80s and 90s as today, but when you mix them along with great music it suddenly creates magic.

• Like 1

It's funny how many of the so-called music "experts" thought the whole retro new wave/synth nostalgia back in 2001 and 2002 was just a flash that would die before 2003 but now 11 years later the 80s are still havin' a blast and it does not seem like people want it to go away for some time.

Anyway, here are some more retro 80s ear candy.  :radio:  :happy:

Edited by ArtieRollins
  • Like 1

• Administrators

It's funny how many of the so-called music "experts" thought the whole retro new wave/synth nostalgia back in 2001 and 2002 was just a flash that would die before 2003 but now 11 years later the 80s are still havin' a blast and it does not seem like people want it to go away for some time.

You're right, and it does seem to be gaining in popularity now. 

Fluffy hair, shoulder pads and those beatiful eyes, Linda Hamilton will forever be one of my favorite 80s babes. :happy:

Great video - thankyou for posting

• 2 weeks later...

Electric Youth has a very fragile and haunting sound to their music not that far away from Tangerine Dream, John Carpenter or Brad Fiedel, a sound that very few other retro 80s artists seems to even come close and I wish they would release their music on a CD not just as a download file from Itunes.

• 3 weeks later...

I just was looking around YouTube and came across this artist.I figured it was a Italo Disco artist from the '80s.Looking through the comments I found out this was made a few years ago!

Edited by BlueAir

• 2 weeks later...